Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

desires and pleasure.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this is an excert froma book i am writing hope you all like it . johnny was taking a shower eliza quietly wandered into the bathroom,she slowly closed the door and turned the lock.johnny had already shaved his face was smooth,eliza watched him rinsed the suds off his musculan bodyeliza could feel herself getting horny. eliza`started to peel off her clothes and tossed them on the floor and stepped into the shower behind johnny,he turned around and saw eliza standing there naked."you turn me on so much"he uttered as he said that to eliza he pulled her towards him,"you feeling naughty are you?"all eliza said was mmmmm kiss me now".johnny ran his hands all over her naked breasts nipples hard and erect,he kept one hand on her breast and eased his other hand down towards her sweet juicy shaved pussy,eliza felt one of his fingers slide in between her pussy lips,"mmmm dont stop" she wishpered to him trying to catch her breath between pants of sure delight. does that feel nice johnny askedeliza,with a cheeky smile, yes it does, he was making her so wet and jiucy, the water felt warm as it eased its way over her body her nipples were tingling her pussy lips were throbbingshe could see how hard and erect his cock was, she softly squeezed his erect cock with her hand and move her head towards his on his cock his veins were bulging eliza took his cck eagerily into her wet moist mouth ad eased his foreskin back with her rosy red lips reavealing his swollen pulsating head and swirled with her tongue across his tip . follow on eliza,s nippes were throbbing and tingling she softly squeezed johnnys cock with her hand she then eased her head towards hi throbbing hard erect pulsating cock and slid it into her moist wet mouth and gently eased his foreskin down with her lips revealing his swollen pulsing head and started to swirl her tongue across the tip of his head around the sensitive tip before plunging his pulsing throbbing cock into her mouth.eliza loved tasting him and sucking his cock,johnny began to play and tease her now very wet juicy pussy she felt her body shudder as the waves of orgasms shot through her body her muscles began to clench with sheer delight her pussy nerves tingling with sensation her hips tightened as her body arched into a simatamous orgasmic spasm.the sensations travelling through her body felt like she was on fire , take your fingers out baby as she whispered to johnny,fuck me please i want you inside of me so johny turned her around and she rested her hands on the sink and arched her bum in front of him ,with johnny now behind her he grasped hold of his throbbing cock and slowly eased his cock into her soaking wet very juicy pussy in one gorgeous thrust pinning her to his body with his pulsating hard erect stiff cock elizas juices were now oozing out johnny began to pump and thrust inside of her taking her like a wild animal all of his animal instints comint out all at once eliza feeling all helpless on all fours with him behind her digging his fingers into her flesh he gently parted her arse cheeks with one of his hands while he moistened his other fingers on their juices which were mingling together and teased her tiny arse hole with his finger tips with a feather like touch he then gently eased a finger tnto her hole and delicately probed his finger around inside of her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When can i buy the book lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And does it have pictures :p

Post new Message to Thread