Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One sexy woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I walked through the door to your apartment, i swept off your feet, kissing your lips roughly.

After several pleasurable minutes of rough kissing, I murmmered "You look sexy. Why don't you give me a show?" and i put you down.

Stepping back, You spun around and slowly shook your hips in my direction. Making yourself laugh, and I grown because i could already feel a hard-on at the sight of the sexy woman Watching you strut infront of me i pulled you closer, putting your hand in my pants.

You continued to move infront of me with your hand on my cock, until I picked you up swiftly.

"Where's you bedroom?" I murmured against your lips.

"Upstairs " you whispered as youfelt one of my hands cup your creamy breast.

Quickly, I carried Carried into your room, and dropped you on the bed. Removing all of my clothing except my boxers, i claimed on top of you dragging my hands up your body. I kissed your lips slowly, i tounge dominating yours, making you want me badly. My hands roamed from your breasts to your stomach to your smooth thighs. You shivered as my lips left yours licking the same path of my hands.

As my lips got to your thigh, i sat up, "take these off slowly" isaid fingering your panties.

You looked startled that i stopped so abruptly, but you unhooked your bra and tossed it to the other side of the room. Slowly you took of your knickers trying to go as slow as you could but only wanting me inside of you you tossed them aside as well.

"So pretty" I smiled appreciatively, and began to rub yourbreasts with my hands as ibent to kiss your pussy lips.

"Beautiful" i whispered.

You moaned loudly and let your hands wander over my shoulders and back, feeling my muscles as i put my tounge inside of your wet cunt. You pumped yiur hips pleading for more.

I quickly looked up at your grinning and said "you taste as good as you look"

Pleased with how responsive you was at my kissing and soft words, i stuck my long fingers inside your pussy Slowly pumping my hand, i licked around swollen clit. You moaned wanting more, and you jumped when my tounge finally hit your clit. You felt sparked shoot all the way to your toes, and you whinpered my name asking for more. On yiurequest, My hand moved quickly in and out of your wet pussy. My teeth lightly scraping your clit before my tounge took over and brought you to a intense orgasm that had your whole body shaking.

After You recovered for your pleasure, you sat up and began to rub My cock through my boxers. Feeling it grow underneath your hand, you gasp as you looked down and saw the outline of my cock.I take off his boxers and standing proud before her.

"Just relax" I said as i climbed back on top of your and pushed my cock into your still wet pussy. I slowly kissed your face and the sweet spot on your neck as you adjusted to my cock inside you. Once i felt that you was ready, i quickly began to pound into you relentlessly. You felt the fire burn inside of yiu again, and you moaned against my shoulder. My hands went to your breasts and rubbed with vigor on yiur pink nipples as my mouth found you again. Moaning, You could not hold back the intense orgasm, and I, feeling your walls contract, soon followed, and we fell onto the bed together.

Recovering a few minutes later, I cradled you against my chest and brushed a loose peice of Your hair off of your face.

Smiled brightly at you I asked Want to go for another round??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Wow!"

Post new Message to Thread