Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Squirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd love to be able to make myself squirt, is it possible for every girl to be able to do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oger ThatMan
over a year ago

essex

Ive been with my partner for 18 years now and only last month did we manage to make her squirt. Not saying we had been failing for 18 years but just something we tried.

She loved it and says she has managed to do it herself now she knows the feeling.

If you would like some help let me know...I'll happily help and am now an expert, kind of...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/03/14 15:09:27]

over a year ago

No definitely don't want to wait 18 years:p I've done it once before when d*unk but I've never been able to do it again!

over a year ago

"Ive been with my partner for 18 years now and only last month did we manage to make her squirt. Not saying we had been failing for 18 years but just something we tried.

She loved it and says she has managed to do it herself now she knows the feeling.

If you would like some help let me know...I'll happily help and am now an expert, kind of... "

I don't think that this lady want to wait another 18years

over a year ago

Guys can make me do it but i cant do it to myself

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

You know what they say. Practice makes perfect lol.

over a year ago

Like I can't seem to relax when it feels dead intense so will that be stopping it...

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Squirting nd gushing mmm love it there is a knack to making a woman squirt n gush as u know some woman can squirt n gush easely great those who dont or havent could be made to if u knock what to do. Its never failed for me when I play with a fems pussy they ate like niagra falls when they gush n squirt

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

I'm a big squirter/gusher but never tried it myself. I enjoy being sub to it so wouldn't want to do it myself. I do it to other women but that's it.

I'd love my fella and another guy to takes turns in making me squirt. Now that would be fun!

over a year ago

"I'm a big squirter/gusher but never tried it myself. I enjoy being sub to it so wouldn't want to do it myself. I do it to other women but that's it.

I'd love my fella and another guy to takes turns in making me squirt. Now that would be fun! "

over a year ago

Not bragging or bullshitting but got d master move that makes ladies squirt. Give me a shout if u wanna feel that

By *rednkatieCouple
over a year ago

orlando

"Guys can make me do it but i cant do it to myself "

i'm same way.. i think all women are capable of doing it but some need a hand and others can do it solo

Katie

By *picyrodMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Met a squirter for the first time wow it's unbelievable keep going back for more becoming a regular thing amazing safety goggles snd a plastic rain Mack next time buzzin lol

over a year ago

It's easier for someone else to make u squirt

over a year ago

We been together for 15 year and all of Sudden I have just stared to squirt. He loves doing it to me, but I can't do it myself. Good thing is I can control it so I don't make a mess. looking for a female to come try it on me hehe x

Post new Message to Thread