Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my darling boy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a real life account of meeting 'my darling boy.'

A little about him - hes 24 turning 25 in the next couple months, I knew him from school - he was a bad boy back in the day! Hes a strawberry blonde/dirty blonde and he has these gorgeous hazel eyes, standing at about 5'10/11 hes not an over fit shaoe but hes not overweight at all.

We started chatting on another site more of the dating persuasion but from the start I told him I wasnt looking for a bf or anything serious to which he understood and says he was the same.

We exchanged numbers and met the same night we started chatting seeing as we knew each other prior haha, he smelt amazing and the smile he gave me when I answered the door was just heart melting. We chatted away for a while just about life and our kids (hes got a girl a year older than my boy) and when I wasnt expecting it he stole our first kiss and when he pulled away said hes wanted to do that since he saw me at the door, he had started blushing and apologised for it and asked if I wanted him to le... I pulled him in and kissed him back interuppting his sentence.

His hands wondering my body pulled me onto of him and im positive our kissing steamed the windows up haha, he lifted me up into his arms, our lips intertwined and passionate and took me through to my bedroom somehow in our fits of passion he managed to get me down to my bra and jeans haha he kissed my neck down to my tit and pulled my pierced stiff nipple out to have a wee nibble on.

When he sees my bed he leans over the bottom and lays me down pushing his crotch into mine as I rubbed and thrusted back... mmm I moan I think you should catch up hun.... so he stands up and strips off his top to reveal his slightly defined body hairless and gorgeous... god im so wet and horny at this point and cant wait to see how hes packing in his boxers...

I can see his package bulging in his jeans just raring to be let loose I looks him in the eye and tells him to have at me rubbing my leg at his cock rubbingmy pussy at the same time with my hand, he leans forward and kisses me slowly pulling me up the bed and climbing on himself and he notices my restraints oh my he says and pulls my hands up and ties me to my own bed! I struggles and tells him I dont get tied down... the results will be painful and kinky for him if he doesnt let me loose! He continues with what hes doing and pulls my trousers down to reveal my hold up clad legs and my dampened french red panties...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmm lucky man! carry on wish it was me xx

over a year ago

There I was strapped to my bed not able to do a thing as he ran his tongue up and down my shaven mound and I was trying my hardest not to show i was enjoying it, til he noticed my wand which he picked up and turned on I bedded him not to use it on me as I had already had a play that day and I was pretty sensitive as it was!

He slid my panties down to my ankles and wrapped one ankle with those and attacjed my panties to the base of my bed then used his belt to attach my other to the other side... I was soo vulnerable and soo horny and he fecking knew it! He saw how wet I was and said he wanted a taste and dove right in! God it felt sooooo amazing as his tongue ran over my clit down my lips into my pussy then down to my ass oh god did he like to rim me!

I had warned him and was now plotting my revenge no one ties me to my own bed and doesnt heed my warning. I knew where my tools were once he let me go and it didnt take long as he wanted to feel my pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock he had been jerking off as he licked and sucked me so he was rare for the taking!

He let my arms and legs go cause he wanted me in doggie so I played along and fucked back just as hard as he pounded my pussy and said I had a surprise for him and that he shoukd lay down and close his eyes... he was sceptical for a start but when he saw my little love box he closed his eyes enthusiastically and waited.. I picked up a little whip and a cover for his eyes told him to put it on and asked if he liked pain shockingly he said it turned him on even more so! I told him to just relax and he was about to be sent to a world of pleasure and pulled my arm up and lightly whipped his thighs and ran my fingers up by his balls pulling and playing with them as he went to play with his cock and my whip came down harder across his hand. 'No my dear... your cock is mine and you're NOT allowed to touch it!'

He looked at me in lust and just nodded - think he likes the dominant me.. kinky wee fucker he is loving it! I lent over him and gently kissed his nose cheekily and told him 'when I say not to tie me up, you should do as your told' and with that my whip cracked off his balls. The look of pleasure that came over his face my god! Never seen anyone like that before! I told him to lie down and climbed over the top of him in 69 but told him I was just gonna play with myself as I sucked his cock.. he did his hardest and managed not to touch my ass or pussy.

I sucked away good and hard at his cock and lapped up his precum as I made myself cum with my bullet.. when he felt my body shudder he pulled my ass down and stuck his tongue straight into my pussy.. Mmmmmmmm! I exploded all over his face my juices flowing from my pussy. Never been in control like this before and It drove me wild!

He drank my juices as I sucked his cock and he tapped my ass cheek for me to stop I just shook my head and slid his cock down my throat, I could hear his moans and him going ooooh fuuuu...ckkkkk!! And I felt warm spurts one after the other for a good 5 or 6 blasts into my mouth he pulled my body to the side of him for a breather and when he looked at me I just let his cum dribble out of my mouth onto my tits and swallowed what I could. He couldnt believe that had just happened and said once hes ready hes gonna give me an amazing fucking. But thats for another post on this thread hehe. Seeing him tonight and he wants my silkie panties on as he licks my pussy.. like a good wee boy!

By *ig MBMan
over a year ago

Stockton-on-tees

Wow amazing story got me so hard

What a lucky lucky man

over a year ago

This was merely our first meet hehe we've been meeting about twice a week since and iv had him on the end of my strap on, out in his car lol, out in a field, he even snuck me into his parents one lunchtime hahaha. Il post more of our capers later as hes due in 45 mins and iv gotta get ready

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Great story.lucky fucker.

By *iceguy25Man
over a year ago

tongbridge

Keep it cumming

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Oh my god so hot what a lucky little fucker lol

over a year ago

Can't believe how hard this has got me. Keep coming x

over a year ago

This happened about 3weeks ago now, I didnt have long as my sister was babysitting so it was our first time in his car.

it all started with a message asking if I was free and a photo of his cock... he was horny and wanted my pussy and cum. I texted my sister and organised her to come round so I could go for a meeting. As quick as I could I jumped in the bath made sure I was silky smooth all over and just as quick I was out, all moisturised, stockings on, no panties and a loose pair of jeans sent him a message just my ass and stocking tops in a photo and told him to meet at the carpark next to the garage and his reply was okay get yourself ready and wet!

I set off with 10mins to kill so I went and sat where I was meeting him, thankfully it was secluded and quiet so I was able to have a wee play and get ready for his arrival.. I wore a shirt long enough past my bottom that just hid my stocking tops and with it being so quiet I whicked my jeans off and sat on the wall bare arsed.

10mins passed very quickly in my wait for him when I saw his car turn the corner so I opened my legs and gave him a good veiw of what was waiting for him he pulled up right next to me and opened the door for me haha you'd think he was a charmer ladies! I hastily jamp in and put my seat belt on and he asked me where to babe?

Now iv lived here a good 10years which 5 iv been sexually active and used to sneak out of my parent's to meet my lads so I knew a fabby wee secluded quarry that was open 24/7

So he parked up and hinted towards the back seats 'they're so much comfier and more room as well!' I replied 'well im flexiable so the front woulda been fine but jump into the back and il join you in a sec' he quickly moved into the back seat and stripped off and as he did that I stood outsode for a second the fine cold air on my skin make my nipples stick out more than usual and made me all goosebumpie.

I sat down in the back joining boy and he pulled me in doing the "yawning trick" itd been years since I lasted fucked in a car so I was a bit rusty. With my hair pulled back I immediately went to work sucking and slurping at the head of his cock that was covered in precum now my saliva. He moaned in pleasure and i hummed as I loved sucking his cock it tasted sooo fine. He told me to lay back and close my eyes so (for once) I did as I was told then I felt warmth.. and a wet slidy tongue prodding at my hole and then coax my clit into his teeth and he sucked and nibbled and omg it felt amazing.. I came once.. then twice then he slid two fingers in and there was three and four orgasms then a blast of juice onto his hand... (thankfully the seats were leather) he lappednup my juices before shifting me and himself into the middle seat and slid me ontop..

I held onto the head rest of the driver and passenger seats but you could tell the car was rocking from our fucking he knew exacrly how I liked fucking and held onto my hips pulling me harder down into his cock as he thrusted up I couldnt contain myself anymore and leant into him and held on as I came 3 more times our juices flowing as his balls slapped my ass and he had to slow me down cause every so often his cock would hit my back hole and just the head would pop in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his ear sexily calling him my dirty fucker and that I loved when he fucked me that pretty much sent him over the edge.. as soon as he gripped harder I got off his cock and turned so he was fucking my tits, I spat on the head of his cock as it poked through my tits all juicy and lubed up everyso often licking the head and grabbing his balls he was loving it and he held onto my tits and asked me to tilt my head down so he could cover my face so I did as he asked and let him cover my face little did I expect him to kiss me before wiping up his cum hehe was soooo horny!!

Il post up about my strap on tomorrow

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Wow……..reading this in my office and I'd better not stand up now!!!!

over a year ago

Carry on enjoying yourself miss nonickers and keep posting your sex filled sessions nice to hear such a naughty young lady getting what she wants good luck to you

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

Horny read! X

over a year ago

wow, that was awesome Can't wait to read the rest! x x

over a year ago

very horny read loving it

over a year ago

So as promised, heres the part where my strap on joined us to play hehe.

We had been chatting all day turning each other on and he had been teasing me with what he was gonna do to me so as a retaliation I mentioned how I was gonna use my strap on on his arse.. and spank him as he wanked to which he just replied with 'mmmmmm yes please babe!' I did not expect that!!!

We arranged a time and I showed him what id wear, he sent me a picture of his hardon that he blamed me for. We had but two hours to get ready.. I arranged my toys for him to see and my outfit all sorted I was dressed and waiting for him when I saw his car pull up I opened my door and in my sexy outfit I waited for him to walk over he came in and closed the door and grabbed my waist, pulled me in and kissed me his tongue gently opening my mouth and playing with mine.

I pulled away and turned my ass to him and bent forward rubbing my ass in his crotch feeling his cock bulge, he slapped my bum cheek, it stung and made me moan in pleasure love the hot feel of his hand cracking off my ass.

I grabbed his hand and the waist of his trousers and dragged him to my bed and threw him down in the middle of my bed, cheekily climbed onto his crotch and rubbed my pussy up and down his trouser covered cock, I was soo horny that night. He asked me to sit on his face before sliding on his cock so I quickly turned and did as he asked, warmth and gooie he tongue fucked me til I came hard.. he held my ass down and ran his tongue up my ass and bit my ass cheek and I smacked his cock, it was rather hard!

I was thrown off and he propped me up onto my knees and stood behind me looking at my pussy and ass before asking about my strap on, he wanted to see me wear it but before he let me up he gave my pussy a pounding, made my legs shakie haha.

I sat up and put my strap on on and held my 'cock' in all its glory, he asks what I want him to do so I tells him to get on all fours and picked up my lube, squirted some on my cock and on his ass, before sliding in I used my buttplug to open his ass up a bit then used my little bunny he asked for a pounding and deeper so I held his ass cheeks open squirted a wee bit more lube onto his ass and gently poked my cock into his bum, slowly and gently I got a rhythem on the go and soon had him wanking at the same time as I fucked him, he started getting tender so I pulled out and he asked me to turn around so I was in doggy, being as horny as I was I asked him to fuck my ass, so he positioned himself and I moved back onto his cock my tight wee bum tensing as he built up a rhythem and I started to moan and groan in pleasure asking for it harder now I was able ti enjoy his cock oh god he slide my rabbit in my pussy as he fucked my ass and I was soon cumming hard and begged for his cum.. oh god how I wanted his cum.. he fucked me harder still and I felt him tensing up and he grabbed onto my ass as he pulled my body towards his as he came kissing up my back to my neck and he pulled out.. christ that was horny and I couldnt get over how good it was! Mmmmm!

Need another horny bout like that haha. Hope this is as enjoyed haha

over a year ago

Lovely could do with some of that myq

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Lucky guy x

over a year ago

Hopefully you will tell us about more of your ecounters x

over a year ago

Haha thanks, Il hopefully be getting some fun tonight, gonna attempt a mmf in the next couple weeks :D glad yous like hehe

over a year ago

"Haha thanks, Il hopefully be getting some fun tonight, gonna attempt a mmf in the next couple weeks :D glad yous like hehe "

over a year ago

Love reading bout your lil escapades mis noknickers...keep it up

over a year ago

Amazing !!

Post new Message to Thread