Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

50's fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have has this fantasy for a while now and wondered if anyone else has this also, or actually manages to live it.

We imagine that we are 50's husband and wife, im the wife) a full time mother to our kids, quite a few of them too, during the day I clean the house top to bottom, go have lunch with my friends, some grocery shopping then, pick the kids up from school, and home to make tea. Obviously dress in 50's style clothes and hair ( of which I absolutely adore).

Kids are in the play room and husband comes home from work, and I'm in the kitchen putting the kettle on as I hear him coming in. He sits down at the kitchen table un does his pants and without even asking I'm already there, on my knees sucking his dick, like a good wife, he cums in my mouth and I stand back up to make his cuppa and carry on with tea. After the kids are in bed I out my collar on and come down stairs. I love his brown belt over my arse and pussy.

At the weekends he chooses my nail polish and outfit for a night out and suprises me by telling me he has also chosen another cock for me that night.

There is more, we totally get off on talking about having a lifestyle like this, but sqeezing in my part time work so it doesn't interfere with our lifestyle of me being the good wife.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is one very horny story love to

Hear more . Got my cock so hard

over a year ago

Fabulous

over a year ago

I love this a lot and have similar fantasies...

Please tell us more...x

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Love that style and your fantasy. Even better to be the other cock. Id love to see pics of you in that style of clothes....fully dressed then showing a hint of stocking tops gradually stripping off. Such a sexy era!

Post new Message to Thread