Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

secretaries

Jump to newest

By *aturelover80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Always fantasised about secretaries. .whenever chat to one....hard on ...really erotic..especially short skirt. .open shirt...need to have that fulfil. .any stories

Intersts?? Thoughts? ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Joys of owning your own company mate you get to hire your own secretary... Needless to say I went for a slutty one aha

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Joys of owning your own company mate you get to hire your own secretary... Needless to say I went for a slutty one aha"

so wish I had my own company! !! Any chance if posting a pic of her ?!

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Try my story Saucy Secretary. Shame you're not nearer as I dress quite smart, I like my skirts heels n shirts (and stockings)

By *unwithus2.Couple
over a year ago

south kent

interesting,

so how far would you dare to expose your self for your boss to have a sneaky look?

maybe down your top,or bend over etc,

and if so, how would you feel knowing you know that you have just court him looking at your boobs etc,????????

By *acenleather69Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

I'd love to tie a secretary to her chair, slide her skirt up to reveal her stocking tops then slowly unbutton her blouse as she struggled mmmmmmm

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Try my story Saucy Secretary. Shame you're not nearer as I dress quite smart, I like my skirts heels n shirts (and stockings)"

So love your story. Id love to role play the boss and secretary. Sure to be lots of dick tation!

Great pics too but would love to see you dressed as that secretary flashing your stocking tops!

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I love dressing as a slutty secretary...

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Try my story Saucy Secretary. Shame you're not nearer as I dress quite smart, I like my skirts heels n shirts (and stockings)

So love your story. Id love to role play the boss and secretary. Sure to be lots of dick tation!

Great pics too but would love to see you dressed as that secretary flashing your stocking tops!"

Thank you, I love role play. Thanks re pics too glad you like. Shame you're so far away

over a year ago

"Try my story Saucy Secretary. Shame you're not nearer as I dress quite smart, I like my skirts heels n shirts (and stockings)

Great pics too but would love to see you dressed as that secretary flashing your stocking tops!

Thank you, I love role play. Thanks re pics too glad you like. Shame you're so far away"

I'd love to role play with you Evie, but sadly I cannot message you directly, due to your age preferences.

By *hatHappensNextCouple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

We used to often play this when we worked away in hotels together. I would be a willing secretary taking notes etc. in the hotel lobby/bar, got some interesting looks as we got a little close!!

By *eno_2004Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

"We used to often play this when we worked away in hotels together. I would be a willing secretary taking notes etc. in the hotel lobby/bar, got some interesting looks as we got a little close!!"

Well looking at your pics close or not I can see the mrs getting a lot of attention.

By *hatHappensNextCouple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

I do get a lot of attention in that situation, and hubby loves it lol

By *ndebs47Couple
over a year ago

Bury

I so love the hot secretary look, and my secretary is so so hot and naughty too....

over a year ago

Oh god, my cock is solid just picturing a slutty secretary.$ mmmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread