Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

bi meet....fiction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not the best at writing but hope you all enjoy but please be gentle

I walk in the room....ur sat in a chair already naked....I walk over to you and stand in front of you...you can see my cock is starting to show thru my trousers.

u look up at my waiting for me to tell you to undo my trousers...I nod at you and without any hesitation u grab at my belt and start undoing it and then my button and zip on my trousers....u let my trousers drop.

You see my cock semi hard thru my boxers...you rub my cock thru the fabric for just a second as u reach up and grab the waist band to pull them down to release my cock.

You take a second to look at my cock....then you take it in ur hands, feeling it up and down, feeling it grow slightly as u start rubbing it and having a feel of my balls.

You then pull it slightly towards you and take it into your mouth....I feel how hot and wet your mouth is...u look up as u take my cock as deep as u can to see me with my eyes closed and head slightly back.

I suck and wank my cock...licking it up and down my shaft while playing with my balls...as u take it again fully in ur mouth as deep as u can u feel me getting harder.

U stop and stand up...ask me to sit down...ass slightly more forward...then you unwrap a condom and slide it down my hard shaft and dribble some lube over it as u rub the lube all over making sure it fully covered and put some on ur ass.

I lie back in the chair...you then climb on the chair with your cock level with my face so I decide to give it a suck which I hear you give a little moan....you then start to bend your legs...your ass getting closer to my hard cock.

U feel the tip of my cock at the entrance to your ass...I see you take a breath as u push down on my cock...taking it slowly until you have my whole cock deep inside your ass.

U hold it there for a sec...to get used to it being there...then u start to rise and fall on my cock.

As u get used to my cock I take hold of your cock and wank you off as u slowly ride my hard cock.

As u ride me harder and faster I respond by wanking you harder and faster.

U feel my cock growing as I get close to releasing...I feel the same happening with your cock in my hand...u respond by squeezing my cock with ur ass....as I do the same with my hand.

I feel you starting to cum as my cock explodes as you push down hard on my cock and gently ride it, milking my cock empty as I finish wanking you off as u finish cuming too.

As u get off my now softening cock u remove the condom to give my cock one last lick and suck before you go to clean up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump??

over a year ago

Guess no one likes this then lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I liked it,although not bi i don't mind reading others fantasies.what i really liked were you and wifes pics.you're a lucky guy

over a year ago

"I liked it,although not bi i don't mind reading others fantasies.what i really liked were you and wifes pics.you're a lucky guy"

Thank you

over a year ago

No one else like it?

over a year ago

It was good, but after seeing the word "cock" all those times...............how about stealing a line from Friends and using "love muscle".....lol

over a year ago

thats great ! x

over a year ago

My fantasy would be something like this but to have a female give me oral whilst i ride a cock. Flip around the position so your say, back in the chair, im on top with back to you, legs open riding your member. And her sucking and playing with my cock, allows her to pleasure your balls aswell that way round.

The dom bi couple, and me subbing is a huge turn on

over a year ago

"It was good, but after seeing the word "cock" all those times...............how about stealing a line from Friends and using "love muscle".....lol"

Lol yeah is an idea...this was written to someone in text on my phone and then copy and pasted here

over a year ago

"My fantasy would be something like this but to have a female give me oral whilst i ride a cock. Flip around the position so your say, back in the chair, im on top with back to you, legs open riding your member. And her sucking and playing with my cock, allows her to pleasure your balls aswell that way round.

The dom bi couple, and me subbing is a huge turn on "

Yeah I could have added a female but this was just a meet between two guys

over a year ago

Hiya yeah like the story and the pictures of you and your wife very horny

over a year ago

"Hiya yeah like the story and the pictures of you and your wife very horny "

over a year ago

"Guess no one likes this then lol"

genuinely loved the story. had a great wank as I read it. would be great to read more of ur fantasies

over a year ago

Good story nice and horny but would you be in the room sitting on the chair naked legs slightly open fingering yourself as the boys played together

Post new Message to Thread