Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lost a swim suit in pool

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I (steve) am just remembering some of those moments of my youth - especially as a young guy in the 70's in my Speedos and having a swimsuit malfunction ( I has slim hips in those days ) and diving in only to leave my speedos at the point of entry and popping up 20 yards away! it was always a thrill to swim naked through the water and inevitably would lead to an immediate hard on!

Even had someone pull my trunks down one weekend in front of a packed pool full of girls - wow what a moment!

Unfortunately Laurie was never a swimmer and missed out on any changing room fun!

Anyone had a more recent experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

The closest thing that happened was that we had just come back from holiday where we were on nude beaches all the time. Dee came out of the girls changing room to go to the sauna and had simply not put her cossy on, got a good ten yards onto the pool area before i was able to point out to her we were no longer in a clothes optional area lol. Xxx

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

Without wanting this to come across as a look at me post, I have pic on our profile where having got lost in the moment caused a swimwear malfunction. Oh who am I kidding..... of course its a look at me post lol

over a year ago

"Without wanting this to come across as a look at me post, I have pic on our profile where having got lost in the moment caused a swimwear malfunction. Oh who am I kidding..... of course its a look at me post lol "

And we had a good look xx

over a year ago

"The closest thing that happened was that we had just come back from holiday where we were on nude beaches all the time. Dee came out of the girls changing room to go to the sauna and had simply not put her cossy on, got a good ten yards onto the pool area before i was able to point out to her we were no longer in a clothes optional area lol. Xxx"

oppps!

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

"Without wanting this to come across as a look at me post, I have pic on our profile where having got lost in the moment caused a swimwear malfunction. Oh who am I kidding..... of course its a look at me post lol

And we had a good look xx "

And we have you x

By *alc1000Man
over a year ago

Calderdale

"Without wanting this to come across as a look at me post, I have pic on our profile where having got lost in the moment caused a swimwear malfunction. Oh who am I kidding..... of course its a look at me post lol "

I've looked...and I've liked!! Gorgeous body!

Post new Message to Thread