Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She was so excited the day was finally here .... She had hardly slept last night , a mixture of nerves and anticipation , 3 long weeks since their first meeting and she was finally going to get her lustful desire satiated , it had been a long time since she had been so physically attracted to a man , she wanted to no she needed to touch him . The texts and emails he had been sending her only increased her desire for him . Intelligence and beauty in a man so hard to find lol . She cracked herself up sometimes . But he really did tick all her boxes , they had the same wants and desires , the same hobbys and interests and the could have a laugh together which was very important . It was just such a pity it took this long to arrange a night together but she had enjoyed every moment of the build up .... Mundane tasks made easier by visions of what he had in mind for her body mmmm she tingled at the thought .

She put on her red underwear , smiling as she remembered him saying red was his favourite colour ..... Spraying perfume on her wrists her mind wandered to the last time they had met , just for coffee but she oh how good did his kisses make her feel , she still had a little bruise on her lip where he had gently bit her mmmmm if he can do that to me with his kisses , I can't wait for the rest she thought . Slipping on her dress and heels she grabbed her car keys , she didn't want to be late , this night was long enough coming and she didn't want to waste a moment . 

She had her bag of toys and her blindfold packed as discussed ..... This was the first night in what he had promised was going to be an exciting , adventure into the world of kink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ischief79Man
over a year ago

Surrey

Great start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Great start "

over a year ago

She couldn't believe how nervous she was as she tried to find a spot to park the car .... The hotel car park was full , wouldn't you know . It was still warm from the days sunshine and she was worried shed start to sweat . She wanted this so much , wanted everything to be perfect .... Fuck ! 

Talking a deep breath she finally parked the car and walked to the lift . She was meeting him in the room as arranged , no time to waste on conversation . They both had such busy schedules and he could get called away at Any time so each moment was precious . Knocking on the door she d*unk in the sight and smell of him . Kneel he said pointing to a cushion by the end of the bed . She did as he commanded , eyes down he said and she felt the blindfold being toyed around her head ....... Lift your arms he gently whispered in her ear .... It felt like a warm caress and her body responded in goosebumps . He lifted her dress over her head and positioned her hands behind her back , she heard the click of the handcuffs ..... She felt him move away ., please she was about to say but he put his finger to her lips shhhhhhhh . She heard him move around the room , wondering what he was doing . Her senses were heightened .... She wanted him so badly . She felt him move next to her as heard him .... Good girl , you didn't move , I'm glad .... And he kissed her lips .... Softly , fleetingly , just giving her a taste of what was to come . She felt what she presumed was a feather trail her skin . Down the inside of her arm and across her thighs , her skin tingled , he kissed and nibbled her neck as he moved the feather between her thighs . She could feel the heat between her legs , could feel the moistness in her pussy . She was starting to lean into him , wanting more of him when whack , she felt the sting of pain across her bum cheeks ....you only move when i say he said in a harsh whisper . He pushed her head down into the cushion . Paddling her ass 9 more times , 5 on the left cheek and 4 on the right ..... Each sting uncomfortably sore but it was also pleasurable and she could feel the wetness increase between her legs . When he was finished she felt him cover the hot skin with soft delicious kisses .... Every fibre of her body was on fire , she wanted to please him but if the punishment felt this good mmmmmm . 

Stand up he commanded and he led her to the edge of the bed , time to take these off he said and she felt him unclasp her bra , her nipples already hard and erect , she felt him blow on them and then ...... What was this ,an amazing sensation , she wasn't quiet sure whether she was enjoying it or not .. All over her breasts in ever decreasing circles nearer and nearer to her nipples , a pleasurable pain she thought .... It must be the pinwheel he talked about . She always had responsive nipples , they loved to be touched , licked and sucked but she actually thought she was going to cum just from this sensation alone , as he sucked on one nipple while running the pinwheel over the other , she knew she couldn't hold back ..... Mmmm she exploded in a shuddering orgasm .thats my girl she heard him say as he cradled her in his arms . She felt him remove her thong and he teased her with his tongue .... Your cum smell s so good , just like you , I want you to taste how sweet you are . And he ran his fingers down her wetness before putting them in her mouth ...... He kissed her again and she felt as I'd she was being fed , she was so hungry for him . Now I'm going to release the cuffs but no moving ..... Ok ? She nodded her head in agreement as he lay her on the bed , on her back , placing her hands above her head . She felt him trail kisses down her body , sending shivers to her very core ...... I want you to be mine he said and she felt his cock touch her pussy lips ...... Oh but not yet he said , I have so much more planned for you

over a year ago

not bad so far, though a little disappointed it wasn't about World Of Warcraft lol

over a year ago

"not bad so far, though a little disappointed it wasn't about World Of Warcraft lol "

Lol sorry to disappoint

over a year ago

keep going helga lol

over a year ago

Amazing stuff Helga, keep it up!!

over a year ago