Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

hotel meet

Jump to newest

By *issyyourbad OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dorset

Me and my TV friend arrive at hotel and prepare to get ready we are dressed exactly as we have been told to wear short skirts tight knickers sexy top stockings and suspenders. So we put in our plugs and prepare to get ready to be thourouly used we hear the knock and I open the door there stands a Dom master ready to begin the nights entertainment he orders us both to our knees telling us both to suck his cock which we do he then orders me to suck the TVs cock while he removes his leather belt to spank my arse ordering me not to stop sucking. Then there is a knock at the door

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

What happens next ?? Xx

over a year ago

Dorset

At the door is two men who have come to join the fun the two sub's are going to get well used tonight. Both sub's are blindfolded and handcuffed now the Dom orders the sub's to suck whatever enters their mouths . the TV is now being spit roasted fucked in both her holes she is loving it then just before both men cum they withdraw and cum in the TVs knickers then pull them back up full of cum . all the while the other sub me is getting fucked and spanked he then adds his cum to the TVs knickers. Now the sub's are told they are going to a local pub the TV will still be wearing her cum soaked knickers while I won't be wearing any

over a year ago

Dorset

After the sub's have been to the pub the two men are asked if they want to go back to hotel room as there is going to be a couple more men that will be coming to use the two sub's

over a year ago

Dorset

If anyone is interested in making this come true drop me a line

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If anyone is interested in making this come true drop me a line "

wow a really horny story which got me all worked up !! I am a naughty tv i am a long way from you but if u dont get any takers i could be persuaded to make the trip x

By *ammyTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Yep shame your so far away

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Nice one lets hope fantasy becomes reality

over a year ago

Just to add

I think after we have been to the pub and Amy has enjoyed the thrill of sitting in cum filled knickers missy will be providing a clean up service back at the hotel ready for a fresh helping of spunk

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Well it sounds like we have the two subs

The master of kink dom.

The date.

The hotel.

And hopefully will have four attendees

over a year ago

Dorset

Well we have one attendee 3 to go

over a year ago

Dorset

2 addendees possibly 3 hotel is booked missy getting scared

over a year ago

Dorset

Well that's 3 one to go

over a year ago

I'm up for this

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

And me

over a year ago

Count me in

over a year ago

Dorset

Ok we are all set missy nervous but so looking forward to it

By *exybee7Woman
over a year ago

Ashbourne

"Ok we are all set missy nervous but so looking forward to it "

Hope everyone involved has fun! Can we have a write up once you've had your night please? Sounds really horny and I love reading these kinda stories x

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Well we have all our invitees confirmed. sorry if anyone who has messaged etc and missed out. its kinda difficult cos there are so many fun sounding people on here. but we had already got good ideas on who was invited first due to either previous excellent meets or from good vibes in.previous chats.

We will write up the nights events. promise. so.looking forward to it. it is pushing lots of boundaries for us but thats what kink is about.

A taster of whats to cum. i hoping that when the first two arrive (master of kink already there) the two subs are stood back to back. collars and swists clipped together. blindfolded and music playing on mp3 players.

the build up and anticipation.. then the first touch is electric.

over a year ago

Agreed ) xx

have fun , I can't wait to read it

over a year ago

Dorset

Well it is Sunday and Wednesday is creeping up it is kinda sinking in have been given my first task to fill 3 condoms with water and frezze them eeeek. Main tasks prior to meet start on Tuesday I will post what we are asked to do if peeps would like

over a year ago

Yes yes yes xxxx )))

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Well previous tasks I have had set for me in the past have been mostly to do with dressing in certain items of clothing during the day or two before the meet and to provide photographic evidence.

In fact the most daring and crazy one was i had to take as risky a pic as i dared at work. which kinda leaves it open to definition of risk. and the sub always wants to please the master so will push boundaries.

one of the pics on my profile is one of those taken at work. in a conference room (late in evening, most peeps gone), stripped down to black lacy knickers, over the knee socks and black top and had the camera on timer.

whole process over in about 30 seconds i reckon. scary and exciting.

the thing about being on task is it does build up for the meet from the time the tasks start.

I for one wouldnt allow missy to wear any knickers from about tuesday daytime till the meet.

over a year ago

Dorset

No amy I don't believe that is a very good idea naughty girl

By *mouthmaleMan
over a year ago

Ringwood

Well as the Master of Kink Dom for the evening I am going to agree with Amy on this one but in return She must keep her sexy knickers for the evening on for the same time span.....

I expect photos mailed to me at least three times a day as proof.

Now you two, behave!

And prepare to be used and abused (in the best possible way).

over a year ago

Nearly tuesday task day !!!! ...

I look forward to hearing what u get upto

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Well i guess i have my instructions i have others by private message too

Didnt know when it was supposed to be from as message above didnt specify so already started. will post up pic proof later on as one of my profile pics. unfortunately cant be the pair for wed as missy has hold of those (long story). So next best pair. hope you like them.

over a year ago

Dorset

Well I like them xxx

over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 10/03/14 22:34:37]

over a year ago

This needs to happen up north! Love to use a sub slut ! Tell us how it goes!

over a year ago

Dorset

Well I have posted one PIC on here this morning emailed the second one to the Dom and must say were I took it was quite risky so one more photo today then tomorrow is the big day eeeek

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Well one pic last night as i got into bed. and two at work so far today. one easy. was in bathroom. but one risky taken at desk with jeans around ankles. will mail them to taskmasters later (though i only have email addy for one of you).

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Well less than 24 hours to go now. excited. nervous. stomach doing the flips. been on task for 24 hours and feeling madly horny. all 5 male attendees have been online today. no-one gone quiet or reporting illness so eeekk.

Isnt it ironic. we have tried before to arrange for 2 doms to meet us two subs and its always fallen over. we arrange 4+1 dom master and they all are raring to go. i have no idea how its going to turn out. fantasies are one thing but to make it reality....still on my bucket list is still to have my knickers filled with spunk and made to carry on wearing them and also to be spit roasted. so you never know.

Oh so horny.

over a year ago

Have fun xx cant wait to hear all about it xxx

over a year ago

Dorset

Well today is the day really nervous missy is still not allowed to wear any knickers not until tonight but don't suppose they will stay on long let's hope the master of kink approves and if he doesn't suppose that will go on the list of punishments to be given to missy ooooh

over a year ago

"Well today is the day really nervous missy is still not allowed to wear any knickers not until tonight but don't suppose they will stay on long let's hope the master of kink approves and if he doesn't suppose that will go on the list of punishments to be given to missy ooooh "

we've got the same fantasy but as we said

is just a fantasy

over a year ago

Dorset

Well we are down one

over a year ago

"Well we are down one "

whhaahhhh x

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Hah. so much for trying to met people beforehand to help find out if they are reliable. the two we had met beforehand. all great till the day then a one line message and no reason from one of them. nothing from the other.

One of the ones we hadnt met did give a whole day notice and a plausible excuse. so in the end. Our favourite dom ever there all night and the chap who i thought was actually going to be the least likely funny how life turns.

Well we had fun and will post up later when ive slept or maybe missy will. reckon she got most of the action

over a year ago

Dorset

Ok well 25% turnout not good but that's timewasters for you one of them yes we were told early so yes fair enough and he did seem genuinely sorry he couldn't make it

over a year ago

Dorset

So missy arrived first booked into hotel room was big but very warm went back down stairs to car to collect cane and crop and few other things were I meet amy went up to room and amy got ready I got room ready and put my plug in. Boy that gets me horny had a little play with amy well what's a girl to do missy sees a lovely cock got to have a play. So on time heavy knock at the door heart jumps our master has arrived missy let's him in. Amy is stood in a very short dress white silky knickers headphones in and handcuffed so when master touches her she is going to jump. Master enters

over a year ago

Dorset

Not sure what happens next as missy is ordered to put blindfold on and kneel on the bed I do hear a few gasps from amy so what ever is happening she is enjoying it missy is spanked and caned lots of cock sucking done by both me and amy missy at one point does have two cocks in her mouth mmmmmmm amy is then ordered to fuck missy and like a good girl does as she is told

over a year ago

Awww shame they let u down x

U still had fun tho so that's the main thing xx

Post new Message to Thread