Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Painting job,

Jump to newest

By *haft61 OP   Man
over a year ago

somerset

I was recently asked by my mate , who is a landlord, to paint the windows on one of his properties, I'm not a painter, a bit of an all round handyman.

After choosing paint and with brush and ladder I headed around to the house.

I don the ground floor windows and door first, this took an afternoon and apart a nice pussy (CAT) looking out at me, there was nothing too exciting about this job.

The next day I went around earlier, 9 am and started on the upstairs windows, as I brushed the dust and dirt off the wood work I seen some movement inside, a woman had just stepped out of the shower and was walking around the room drying her hair, totally unaware of my presence. Like a perve I kept looking just avoiding been caught. After a bit she got dressed and left the house.

2 hours later the back door opened and a voice asked if I would like a coffee, my reply was a bit cheeky, " only if there was a biscuit"

I got off the ladder and washed my hands and was beckoned into the kitchen where a very sexy lady was wait with two cups of coffee, and yes a biscuit.

We sat on the breakfast bar stools making light chit chat until she dropped into the conversation, "did you enjoy the view this morning"

Well nearly choking on my biscuit I fumbled for a reply.

She then followed it up with , " caught you looking, your reflection was in the mirror"

Ok, hands up, I did enjoy the view, what was there not to like.

At this she adjusted herself on the stool slightly opening her legs, enough to tease me but not enough to see anything.

Dam, I was caught looking again

At this she reached over and put her hand on my knee and said, " it's only fair that she should have a viewing, after all you have seen me naked, now it's my turn to see you naked"

I a flash I was in my underpants, stood in front of this stranger, and in one movement my pants were on the floor.

I took hold of her dress and was told, " not yet" as she dropped t her knees and started to get me a lot harder than I already was.

No holding me back now, I lifted her dress over her head and to my shock she was naked underneath, fantastic tits, and good body,

I lifted her up onto the breakfast bar, I got to taste her pussy, licking and sucking until she cum.

Jumping down off the breakfast bar and onto her knees I got one of the best blow jobs ever, so much so that I had to abandon going up the ladder afterwards.

We did not fuck (on this occasion) but read my next instalment.

James

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

Great start!

By *pitfiresimmoMan
over a year ago

wellingborough

Lucky sod

By *haft61 OP   Man
over a year ago

somerset

A few weeks had gone by and I was in Sainsbury's shopping, when I heard a voice calling my name, I turned around and it was the landlord mate of mine, he was chatting to the couple who's house I had painted.

Are you any good with showers as Tracy and John need me to have a new shower unit fitted.

I said yes and would be only too happy to help.

When are you free?

This afternoon too soon for you?

John said that he would be off to Swindon, on work a bit of a trek, but it's a meeting with his boss and can't get out of it and Tracy will be out shopping with a friend.

The landlord assured them I was trustworthy and would it be ok to give me a key, they both agreed .

I went around to the house, after after getting the new replacement and after about 2 hours I had the new one working, just to tidy up a bit and then I'm off.

I turned around and stood in the room was Tracy, with her friend.

What happened to the shopping trip I said.

We can shop another day was the reply.

Is the shower working?

Why yes, do you want to see it working?

Yes said Tracy, but only if you are in it, her friend smiled at her cheek.

To her friends surprise, I stripped off and got in the shower, I washed and got out, your turn now Tracy, and maybe your friend might like to join you. This was met with a giggle from both the lady's.

They both stripped off and BOTH got in the shower, they were kissing as the water ran over their body's and from what I could see through the steam, they were fingering each other.

Not the first time that's happened, I said.

They got out and dried each other off, by this time I was dry.

What now? I said

Tracy pushed me back on the bed and took my cock in her mouth and Julie, her friend got on the bed and offered her pussy to me to lick,

The position we were in meant that I was in a 69 position with Julie, as both women were taking it in turns to suck me off.

After a few minuets I shot my load and from what I could tell, both lady's shared the spoils.

They then put a show on for me as they satisfied each other wit all sorts of toys, sucking and licking each other for at least an hour, I added what I could to the mix,

Are you ready to do some fucking, said Tracy.

I'll give it my best, but who wants fucked?

Both of us was Julie's reply.

I was now hard and both women got on their knees, side by side.

I positioned myself behind Julie and pushed my cock inside her, a bit tight but in all the same,

After about 2 mins she came, and lent over to kiss Tracy again.

I pulled out and Tracy was well and truly ready for a long overdue fuck, as we did not fuck when I done the painting.

Tracy was tight, very tight, so much so that Julie turned around, spread Tracy's lips apart, rubbed some lube on her pussy and some on my cock.

She grabbed my cock and rubbed it along Tracy's lips until my swollen head was in a position to push in.

Julie fed my cock into Tracy and watched as I went all the way in, she was really turned on wathching this close up.

Julie was kissing me as I was pounding away on Tracy's pussy, shouting with pleasure she now wanted it harder and faster, she must have cum 3 or 4 times, this was enough for me as I built up and was ready to cum.

I pulled out and now watched as both lady's stock it in turns to suck and swallow all my juices.

I layer back and they both kept playing with my cock, it was no use I was now worried about finishing the job I came to do, and John coming home early.

We all got dressed and I dreaded off home, wondering whether there would be any more work to be done at that address, hopefully lots.

Don't worry I will keep you posted.

ps, if you have the odd job needing done, well you know how to contact me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot!!

By *haft61 OP   Man
over a year ago

somerset

Yes very hot naughty cougar,