Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

PITCH BLACK FANTASY

Jump to newest

By *ady_Cuntalicious OP   Woman
over a year ago

Doncaster

As I browse the room, I try to remember who it is that is around me and what I am hoping for while I’m here. Each man that has been chosen knows who I am but with masks covering their faces, I can’t make out any of the men just well-toned bodies in suits, but that just excites me more; my nipples harden under the Basque I’m wearing, I can feel myself wet and oh so ready to play, through my crotch less panties.

I enter one of the playrooms in anticipation, Is this for real? But I know I’ve wanted it, I almost need it. I can barely see, the room is pitch black. As my eyes start to adjust I see a large bed, covered with pillows. Chairs surrounding the bed, I assume for people to watch. I make myself comfortable placing myself in the middle of the bed, my legs arched; although I’m aware I can’t see anything, I feel relaxed.

It seemed like only seconds before I hear the creak of the door, someone is in the room, and I have no idea who. I can hear the footsteps walking around, as my breathing becomes heavy; I know there’s no turning back.

I look around trying to catch a glimpse of this figure, not speaking a word as was agreed beforehand. So I breathe slowly to try and relax myself, when a hand touches my ankle. I feel the warmth spreading through my legs; goose pimples erupt throughout my body. The hand moves stoking my calf lifting it into the air, and I’m ever so aware that the hand is moving closer and closer towards my pussy. He spreads my legs a little as he places my leg back down, his hand grasping my neck, I feel his breath approaching my face and then he’s there, on my lips a passionate kiss, his tongue massaging mine, his other hand reaching for my tender nipples, giving them a slight tug.

A moan escapes from my lips, I can feel my pussy moist and wanting. He places my head back down. As he does so, I hear the door open again, although I’m distracted by his wondering fingers; his hand finally slips in between my legs. As the pleasure builds whilst rubbing my clit, I’m conscious of the other men approaching; one hand after the other is placed on my body, exploring every inch of me as I feel the first tingles of an orgasm deep in my pussy, more hands run wild. The pace quickens and I explode in an intense orgasm, hands holding me down, as I spasm uncontrollably.

I still can’t see who these people are, but I’m loving everything second of what they’re doing, as I lay recovering from my first orgasm, I feel warmth against the cheek on my face, and I know exactly what it is, and he’s big. I move the cock so it’s pressed against my lips and take him into my mouth, as I do so, other hands are rubbing at my clit, and fingers are thrusting in and out of my wet pussy, I can feel others tugging at my nipples, running across my stomach and legs. As another orgasm starts to build, it’s quick and feels amazing, as more fingers rub away at my clit and in my pussy, I almost feel out of control.

And then I feel the head of a cock pressing against my opening, and I want it so bad, and he thrusts deep inside me, making me gasp in pleasure. His thrusts opening me up, as I go about seeing to the other cocks trust in my face, each time I become accustomed to the cock inside me, another trusts into me, a different size, thicker and fuller. Just as I think I can’t take any more, I hear the sounds of vibrations, as something is placed directly on my clit, almost making me cum in that instant. The thrusts of this man’s cock combined with the orgasmic pleasure of the vibrator makes me cum, spasm after spasm grasping onto the member inside me. Another cock is put into my mouth all while I feel the hands wondering, as I take cock over and over, my orgasms come quicker and stronger, the strong hands holding me down as they overwhelm me.

And then as I lay there, each man that finishes, cums on my body, taking the vibrator away and withdrawing from my used pussy, I am left weakened and in ecstasy, even after the pleasure I have just received, I am left wanting more………………but from who? im not even sure of who they were.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that was great

over a year ago

Doncaster

thankyou x

over a year ago

Brilliant xxx

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

That was really good

over a year ago

Doncaster

why ty x

over a year ago

That's brilliant I would love to be one of those guys using that sexy body of yours. X

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Amazing babes maybe could be arranged xx

By *ellHungCock69Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Damn A... That was really good and I thought I had a dam good imaginative dirty mind I definitely was one of the men, hands, fingers, lips, tongue, teeth biting on your tender sensitive nipples\clit, hard BBC in your mouth, hands, between your lush boobs and deep inside your wet soaking pussy making you squirt hard pleasuring you over and over again xxx

over a year ago

Doncaster

lol, yummy!

over a year ago

And you look so innocent in you pics....

over a year ago

Great story x

over a year ago

Doncaster

Ty x

over a year ago

Wow that story has got me rock hard

over a year ago

Doncaster

hehe...im glad..

By *earaWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Bravo, really well done. Made me tingle x

over a year ago

Doncaster

yummy...

By *ellHungCock69Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I keep coming back reading you fab fun tale I think it's about time I came up again catching up with chatting with you, jane, flex, then taking my time working from your head down your neck, lush boobs, tender nipples going down your tummy kissing lightly all along your body way down those legs, and just when you I was done, i'l be making a return trip back up stopping biting between your thighs driving you wild moaning in pleasure anticipating my next stop but teasing making you wait, slowly moving... Feeling your shake in ecstasy as your already tingling clit makes first contact with my lips saying hello nice to meet getting closely introduced tongue slides out my mouth twirling around taking your clit into my mouth sucking on it fingers sliding through your wet pussy making your sweet juices cum running out... (TO BE CONTINUED STAY TUNED IN FOR MORE) :P XX

over a year ago

Doncaster

Haha what are you like this is suppossed to be my thread, you should make your own story hehe...

over a year ago

Doncaster

ty guys...

By *icker2010Man
over a year ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

Great story the detail is very good and im thinking you must have done this for real .. if not you have an amazing imagination lol which ever it is thanks for sharing

over a year ago

Doncaster

lol not for real yet...

Post new Message to Thread