Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I am all yours Master

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You knew I would be alone. I dressed as you requested

Short skirt,white buttoned blouse showing a glimpse of cleavage , white bra, white lacy knickers and 4inch black heels.

No conversation.

You walked through the door and I was surprised at how good looking and sexy you were.

I sat down in my lounge and you were on your knees in front of me.You started kissing and licking my legs and worked your way up to my tingling pussy.

You pulled aside my knickers and your tongue started to flick and lick and suck my pussy., I was on fire within seconds then you inserted your fingers and made me gush.

After numerous orgasms you sent me over the top. My whole body was aching for you to penetrate me, you would not let me touch you or kiss you ,but you placed your sweet cock into my mouth.I sucked and gently chewed you but was still prevented from touching you with my hands.When you had worn me out you walked out with my lacy knickers in your pocket. I want more will you return .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You knew I would be alone. I dressed as you requested

Short skirt,white buttoned blouse showing a glimpse of cleavage , white bra, white lacy knickers and 4inch black heels.

No conversation.

You walked through the door and I was surprised at how good looking and sexy you were.

I sat down in my lounge and you were on your knees in front of me.You started kissing and licking my legs and worked your way up to my tingling pussy.

You pulled aside my knickers and your tongue started to flick and lick and suck my pussy., I was on fire within seconds then you inserted your fingers and made me gush.

After numerous orgasms you sent me over the top. My whole body was aching for you to penetrate me, you would not let me touch you or kiss you ,but you placed your sweet cock into my mouth.I sucked and gently chewed you but was still prevented from touching you with my hands.When you had worn me out you walked out with my lacy knickers in your pocket. I want more will you return ....."

Bloody hell got a hard on reading that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *caredstiffMan
over a year ago

Hastings

i will bring your knickers back next time xx

Post new Message to Thread