Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Burlesque anonymity

Jump to newest

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I love dressing up and feeling sexy so the opportunity to do both can't be missed.

I spend the day getting ready starting with a luxurious bath. Shaving till I'm smooth everywhere. Love how soft my mound feels when clean shaven and can't resist a little play in the bath, first one finger then two, stroking my clit in the way I know will make me feel great, until I climax with a little private moan. Mmm.

I climb out of the bath, dry off and smother myself in body lotion. Blow dry my hair while still nude. Apply make up painstakingly.

Pull on frilly black n red panties, a small see through triangle at the front shows off my my smooth mound.

I smooth on lace top black hold up stockings. Squeeze my ample and sensitive tits into my black basque. Slide into a short velvet skirt, the taxi driver doesn't need to get an eyeful of my panties n stocking tops.

Slip on a smart jacket to tone down the basque. Pop my red and black lace and sparkly burlesque mask into my bag. Finally slip on black patent stilletoes.

On the way in the taxi the anticipation is making my pussy start to dampen.

I pay the driver, step as elegantly as I can from the cab and as it drives away slip on my mask.

I enter the party and slip out of my jacket and skirt and pop them in my bag. The other ladies are dressed similarly. It's so sexy.

I get a drink and start to relax after the first few sips.

2 feminine arms slip around my waist from behind.

'I love your outfit' she says

I turn to look admiringly. She's wearing a dark green shimmering basque, sheer black string panties and a burlesque half skirt. Her mask is also shimmering dark green, her lips sensuous in bright pink.

'Thanks' I smile. She places her lips on mine and we start to kiss slowly and sensuously, tongues gently exploring and entwining.

A masculine hand reaches around my waist from behind, his hand slips between my legs, 2 fingers stroking to see how wet my panties are.

'You like her? She's v wet.'

Mmm she moans 'good I love a wet pussy'

Her fingers slip into the back of my panties.

I put my hand between her legs, pulling the string panties to one side, inserting a finger into her hot and deliciously wet hole. She gasps.

I keep stroking in and out of her pussy, lightly catching her clit on the draw out.

I free one of her boobs from her basque and take the nipple into my mouth, sucking it and flicking my tongue over the end. It's erect and sensitive. I feel her legs shake slightly as she cums.

Smiling she turns me to face him, he's wearing a dark grey suit and black shirt with a black mask.

He kisses me deeply, tongue probing as his 2 fingers do the same into my now dribbling wet hole.

We move over to a bed. She lies on her back. I unlaced her basque and lick and suck her nipples till they're both hard and responsive. I trace my tongue down her body until in kneeling up on the floor at the bottom of the bed. She lifts her hips as I slide off her panties. Using my fingers I part her pussy lips and I push my tongue into her. She gasps.

"Oh god yea"

At this point I realise he's removed his suit, cock standing to attention as he strokes it.

I'm bent forward slightly as I lap and suck out her juices. While she moans in pleasure.

He kneels on the floor behind me, slides 2 fingers in from behind and I gasp and moan as I'm stretched.

I feel the head of his cock enter slowly. I continue to tongue fuck her, rolling her nipples in my fingers.

He builds up a rhythm going deeper each time he enters me.

My pussy getting wetter and tighter each time.

She cums with a shudder and I greedily lap up her cum.

She kisses me deeply tasting herself on my lips.

Instructs him to fuck me harder which he obliges with, grasping my hips to go deeper and harder.

She's sucking on my tits now and using a finger to lightly circle my clit, I'm getting so turned on, he's now groaning as he drives into me, my pussy starts to spasm as I reach orgasm. I cum with a loud cry at which point his cock throbs inside me as he also cums with a moan.

We are all spent, thank each other, replace our panties over our soaking wet mounds and rejoin the general party.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now that,, seems like a good way to start a party, wish I am lucky enough to meet you at one.xx

over a year ago

so horny xx

over a year ago

Now THAT is a party!

over a year ago

Glasgow

Want more?

over a year ago

"Want more? "

Definitely yeah

over a year ago

Lovely more please

over a year ago

More more more - add photos

over a year ago

Glasgow

The party goers were getting more relaxed now. Various people enjoying each other.

I found myself drawn to one guy, dressed all in black, tall and strong looking. A plain black mask on. He seemed aloof, perhaps slightly arrogant. I passed by him deliberate allowing my breasts to brush against him.

I went to get a drink but couldn't get him off my mind. I went back to where he was absent mindedly watching others. Thought I'd try to get his attention again by letting my arse sweep against his cock.

As I got no response I decided he mustn't be interested and chatted to a few others.

I was caught by surprise when he grabbed me as I passed by a room designated for those who preferred to be alone.

"You are a bad girl teasing me then walking off"

I must admit my initial thought was who does he think he is?

He pulled me into the room shutting the door with his foot.

He grabbed my hair at the nape of my neck pulling my head backwards, kissed me hard and passionately, forcing his tongue deep in my mouth.

I could feel myself becoming aroused. He stopped kissing me and positioned me seated on the bed. He quickly stripped to reveal a toned body including lightly muscled arms. I love sexy arms.

His cock was hard and pointing straight up.

"Suck me, do a good job and I may consider reciprocating"

I took his cock in my mouth, sucking hard which I thought he'd like, he moaned loudly

"yea, go on squeeze my balls"

I obliged, he gasped

"Yea faster"

I wrapped a hand around the shaft to move the cock fast in and out my mouth.

Abruptly he removed it. I looked up at him in surprise, was something wrong?

"Now I'm ready to teach you a lesson"

He tied my wrists above my head, laid me back on the bed, unlaced and opened my basque, and took his belt from his trousers. With a snapping sound the belt stung my exposed breasts. I gasped at the pain and was annoyed to find my pussy moistening.

I bit my lower lip wondering what was next. Another stinging slap right a cross both nipples. Betraying me they hardened to points, my pussy started to throb. Again he struck me, I gasped but I think he could tell as much from pleasure as pain.

The next sting was across my hips and mound, I could feel my skin reddening in response.

"I'll have to take those panties off to see if my discipline is working"

He almost ripped them as he pulled them off roughly. The next strike was lower almost touching my clit.

"Oh yes" I cried before I could check myself.

"You're enjoying that too much"

You flip me over and begin flogging my round arse, I can feel my arse getting warmer with each stroke. Just when I think maybe it's getting a bit much you push my legs up so I'm kneeling, face buried in the bed, backside in the air.

A light bite on the back of my thigh is surprisingly followed by your tongue going straight into my pussy which by now is dripping cum.

"I knew you'd like that really" you say

You're hungrily sucking and licking up my cum, flicking your tongue over my clit. My legs start to shake as I near orgasm. You suck my clit, bury your rigid tongue deep into my pussy causing me to climax hard.

The next thing I can feel your fingers hold my pussy wide apart as you enter me from behind hard. Your hands grab my tits hard. I'm expecting, perhaps even wanting you to fuck me rough and hard. Instead you circle your hips which means your head is stroking right on my g spot. Total ecstasy.

I cum again and my juices are dripping down the shaft of your cock. My pussy tightens around your cock and you let out a cry.

"Yea that's it, grasp me with your pussy"

Then the rough hard fuck i was expecting and now need is happening, each thrust is harder and deeper.

"You teased me now you gotta follow through" you say.

You grasp my hips and drive your cock hard into me.

Your stamina is gonna leave me wrecked.

You withdraw, flip me over, pull me down so my pussys at the edge of the bed. You kneel on the floor putting your cock in exactly the right place to thrust into me again. You lean over me grasp my upper arms pinning me down even though my hands are already tied.

Your mouth is on my nipple, sucking hard, and each time you thrust into me you bite it too. I've never known anything like this.

My pussy starts to spasm so hard it's almost not letting you go.

"That's it, trap my cock inside you"

You arch your back, crying out loudly as you finally cum.

I moan as I can feel your cock twitch inside me as it spurts cum out of the end.

You've used me so thoroughly I need a rest. You quickly dress muttering "that'll teach you to be a tease"

You leave the room, and I try to gather my thoughts.

over a year ago

Wow great story. You have a great dirty mind.

Post new Message to Thread