Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

hot work colleague convinced.

Jump to newest

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Finally managed to get my smoking hot, big titted 19 year old work colleague to come for a little drive with me today. Managed to perk her interest in swinging and dogging casually in conversation at work by mentioning being on this site. Gonna keep this thread updated if we get upto any adventures!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Update incoming! So as I drive up to her house shes waiting for me already, leaned against her wall wearing tight, leather leggings which show off her round, plump ass perfectly, and a low cut pink vest top with ample view to her escaping cleavage. Pulling up, I open the door for her before she scoots into the passenger side. Im sure she got in that way to show me her sexy ass, but I couldnt be sure yet. She hadnt said she'd be joining in any fun yet, just that she was curious.

Before taking her to any local dogging spots, we drive around for awhile making small talk before she finally asks me, "So, how does all this work then?" to which i repy, with a smirk on my face bigger than the cat thats got the cream, "How does swinging work? Its just likeminded indiviuals, enjoying each others company and having some sexy fun while theyre at it." As I say this I could have sworn I saw a quick smile come across her face.

After asking her wether she wanted me to take her to a place to try it out, she asked me if we could find a country road somewhere, just the two of us. Obviously I said yes and started to drive to a spot I know is fairly quiet, but still had the naughty chance of us getting caught in the act. As i was driving, concentrating on the road and chatting away about this and that, I began to feel her hand rubbing up and down on my thigh. As my cock grew and stiffened, i thought to myself that she must have begun to feel it pressing into her hand, but she didnt pull her hand away.

In fact the opposite happened, as I felt my zip open and cold air hit my cock as she took it into her hand. Stroking the entire length of my pole, both of us not acknowledging the act, we continue making small talk as I pull into the connecting road to our destination. As im driving up the rough terrain, she unclips her seatbelt and begins to lick the tip of my shaft, circling it with her tongue before spitting on the head, jerking it faster with here hand as she licked. I was beginning to get very excited at this point so, pulling over the car, we make a move into the back seat where she proceeds to get on all fours, pulling her leggings down to just underneath her amazing, plump ass and guiding my cock into the entrance of her pussy. I didnt realise she was gonna be such a screamer before we started!

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

After assaulting her pussy for awhile, the length of my cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt, she screamed at me "Fuck my ass! Now!", ever the gentlemen how could i say no to that request?

After taking off the condom, (We both know each others sexual history, luckily) I reached for the bottle of lube I keep in the sidepocket of my car. Lubing up my fingers, I began sliding one finger in at first, feeling her ass squeeze and contract on my finger was such a turn on.

Slowly sliding another finger in, with a little more lube, I began guiding my cock to her puckered hole. After pushing the head of my cock into her slippery, hot arse I waited, letting her get use to the size as she begged, "Please, fuck my ass, I want you to cum in my ass" Hearing this I began to ram the entire length of my hard meat into her delicious hole, as i reached around to gently play with her clit. As she screamed, I thought to myself "Work is never gonna be the same again!".

After fucking her tight asshole for what seemed like hours, (Although it probably wasnt!) (Correction, definately wasnt! haha) I came hard into her, spurting copious amounts of salty cum into her eager ass. As strings of cum fire into her, she bucked, cumming hard onto my fingers as her ass squeezed and milked my cock to completion.

After dressing ourselves, straightening up and returning to our seats we suddenly notice three men across the road, all with their dicks in their hands, beating themselves silly. After seeing this she went a violent shade of red and began to giggle. Laughing, I said to her "Well, thats your dogging virginity over with!" before driving her home and arranging for our next adventure! I cant wait!

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

sounds very hot

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" sounds very hot"

It certainly was a day to remember. haha.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Hot

over a year ago

Super hot do u want to take me for a drive

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Super hot do u want to take me for a drive "

Anytime!

over a year ago

"Super hot do u want to take me for a drive

Anytime!"

Will the young lady be coming

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

" sounds very hot

It certainly was a day to remember. haha. "

Wow! Would've loved to have seen that pal!

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Anytime!

Will the young lady be coming "

I'm sure I could convince her after this experience. Pm me and we'll see what we can sort out.

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" sounds very hot

Wow! Would've loved to have seen that pal! "

We were near brigg at the time actually!

over a year ago

Anytime!

Will the young lady be coming

I'm sure I could convince her after this experience. Pm me and we'll see what we can sort out. "

So horny at me desk

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

So horny at me desk "

Her response to a text wether she'd be interested was "yummy!" So I think she's interested! Haha

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

" sounds very hot

Wow! Would've loved to have seen that pal!

We were near brigg at the time actually!"

Next time let me know! Hehe

By *uttsy OP   Man
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Next time let me know! Hehe "

I'll keep that in mind haha I'm determined to corrupt this girl. Although she already fucks like she has been!

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

"

Next time let me know! Hehe

I'll keep that in mind haha I'm determined to corrupt this girl. Although she already fucks like she has been!"

Nice we should corrupt her together! I've plenty of ideas!

over a year ago

"

So horny at me desk

Her response to a text wether she'd be interested was "yummy!" So I think she's interested! Haha"

Love to see how sexy she is

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

are we likely to see a pic of her ?

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

"are we likely to see a pic of her ?"

I think that's what we're all waiting for! Lol