Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

today is the day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after 3 weeks of some serious flirting I finally got what I wanted, my sexy tutor in arms reach horny as hell. I meet him at 3, so as I type this im in the bath preparing for whats to come, shaving my legs and pussy ready all smoothe and il do my hair up how he likes it, after that snog he gave me last week I am gagging to taste him again!! Il update this as I go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go girl and have fun, cant wait for your next updates mmmmm

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Why doesn't any of my students ……

over a year ago

Pictures and details needed even the gory details hehe, hope you have fun

over a year ago

Posted a picture of my undies todaay

Went to meet him at 2.30-3 and he greeted me with a wink, what a charmer haha, we sat down with a coffee catching up from where we left off on friday him being cheeky as the usual 'old man' he is. Laughing and giggling we're getting closer and closer until we both lean in and has an amazing kiss our tongues entwining my pants getting wet, god damn hes a great kisser, until his phone then goes off and hes called away, I flash him before leaving and he texts me apologising and says we'll have more time next time hes out so thursday we have planned some fun.

sorry about the lack of details, im terribly frustrated!

over a year ago

What a frustration for u, i would have stayed for you and lovely undie set

over a year ago

Haha bless hun, work calls though plus just means some more teasing on my side of things haha

over a year ago

Your frustrated!!!!

So am I now lol.

I'll be dropping in regularly to get the latest update, keep us informed, looking forward to hearing how your panties get wetter and wetter.

Nick x

over a year ago

Nice undies, what a shams he had to go

over a year ago

"Posted a picture of my undies todaay

Went to meet him at 2.30-3 and he greeted me with a wink, what a charmer haha, we sat down with a coffee catching up from where we left off on friday him being cheeky as the usual 'old man' he is. Laughing and giggling we're getting closer and closer until we both lean in and has an amazing kiss our tongues entwining my pants getting wet, god damn hes a great kisser, until his phone then goes off and hes called away, I flash him before leaving and he texts me apologising and says we'll have more time next time hes out so thursday we have planned some fun.

sorry about the lack of details, im terribly frustrated! "

over a year ago

Okaay so after copious flirting over text for the past few days we've reorganised for tomorrow :D gosh im so excited hehe gonna make sure im all soft and smoothe for his first taste of a young 'lady' haha hes made sure he wont get called away this time

By *he_voyeursCouple
over a year ago

Town

Liking this so far

over a year ago

Tell him to make sure his phone battery dies lol

By *eicscuckcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Nobody cares......

over a year ago

How old is your tutor??

over a year ago

Hes 39 haha.

over a year ago

"Nobody cares......"

says the 'couple'with no pictures or verifications over the past two years. Dont have anything nice to say? Say it else where.

over a year ago

"Nobody cares......

says the 'couple'with no pictures or verifications over the past two years. Dont have anything nice to say? Say it else where. "

over a year ago

"Nobody cares......

says the 'couple'with no pictures or verifications over the past two years. Dont have anything nice to say? Say it else where. "

get him told Hun lol

over a year ago

Heey all so I finally got my wishes today!

He arrived about 3.30, smelling of my fave scent, dressed to please with a very open top, almost spilling out, he clearly couldnt help looking at.

I greeted him at the door with a peck on the cheek, and we walked to the living room I could feel his eyes undress me as we sat down, having our usual small talk I go to make him a coffee, flashing hints of my virgin white french panties, I had a cheeky wee rub as I took my time making our drinks, he commented on my top and how I smelled and I sat down - general wear of my top means its always needing pulled up - so I just left it and let him oogle me some more, (bit of pre story he calls me 'double C' cause of my initials) he cheekily says I dont think double c quite does justice to you huh?! 'Naah you're about 2 letters out' I retort having a wee giggle to myself.

My cat then decides he wants into the livingroom so I goes to open the door and out of the corner of my eye I see mr's hand reach out and he hooks the loop of my belt just as I close the door and he pulls me ass first into his lap, my god I feels his hard throbbing member as I land and feel wandering hands over my heaving bosom, he must have been as frustrated as I was!!

I turns around straddling his lap my baggy jeans allowing that extra leg room, his hands slides into the back of my trousers and his hands are soo warm if not a bit clammy and shaky, I asks if hes nervy and he admits that he was, hes been married for 15years and only had been with two women in his sexual life... I says not to worry and that we can take our time in fun although the obvious throbbing meant he didn't want to take it slow haha.

he pulls my top up over my head kissing me passionately all over my body before our lips meet wrapping my hands in my top and holding them behind me, he knows what he wants!! I wriggle my bottom in his crotch as he forcefully thrusts up at me, holding my hands down is reallly turning me on!

He asks me to stand up and to give him a twirl, slightly tugging at my already undone jeans they just falls to my knees showing my panties in alll their glory, damp and horny! Pulling my forward waist first he pulls my pants to the side, he gently kisses my crotch, light at first then adding his tongue... at this point im gagging to taste the pre cum off his cock and asks him to take his cock out for me or at the very least to catch up clothes wise?

Only if you show me where the real magic happens double c, give me a wee tour of your place in your naughty knicks! I takes his hand and has a wee feel of his bulge in his trousers and takes him through, "so this is the lobby..." he pulls me towards him hugging me from behind kissing my neck "this is the bathroom.. some magic happens here.." he taps my bum and says "bend over the bath tub.." being the obedient lass that I am I do as im told and bends over, thats when I feel his hand rub the curves of my buttocks and pulls on my panties, not down but to the side. At this point im doing my hardest not to drag him through to my bed so I can ride him haha. His hands are lovely and cold now.. my skins all goosebumply and my hairs all standing on end from the excitement, he feels my smooth lips and kisses my bum coaxing my legs open just a bit so he can really see what hes doing.

Firm but gentle I feel his tongue lick my lips and slowly slide around my pussy, "mmmmmmm god damn that tastes amazing" he says before burying his face between my thighs lapping all my horny juices up getting me close to cumming before finger fucking me to an explosive orgasm, im doing my best not to cause a commotion with passersby...

over a year ago

Sounds like such a sexy horny time!!

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

"Nobody cares......

Brilliant! Loving this ongoing story too hunni x

over a year ago

Brilliant so far x

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

WOW!!!! I need to change institution…..or et out of engineering!!

over a year ago

"Heey all so I finally got my wishes today!

He arrived about 3.30, smelling of my fave scent, dressed to please with a very open top, almost spilling out, he clearly couldnt help looking at.

I greeted him at the door with a peck on the cheek, and we walked to the living room I could feel his eyes undress me as we sat down, having our usual small talk I go to make him a coffee, flashing hints of my virgin white french panties, I had a cheeky wee rub as I took my time making our drinks, he commented on my top and how I smelled and I sat down - general wear of my top means its always needing pulled up - so I just left it and let him oogle me some more, (bit of pre story he calls me 'double C' cause of my initials) he cheekily says I dont think double c quite does justice to you huh?! 'Naah you're about 2 letters out' I retort having a wee giggle to myself.

My cat then decides he wants into the livingroom so I goes to open the door and out of the corner of my eye I see mr's hand reach out and he hooks the loop of my belt just as I close the door and he pulls me ass first into his lap, my god I feels his hard throbbing member as I land and feel wandering hands over my heaving bosom, he must have been as frustrated as I was!!

I turns around straddling his lap my baggy jeans allowing that extra leg room, his hands slides into the back of my trousers and his hands are soo warm if not a bit clammy and shaky, I asks if hes nervy and he admits that he was, hes been married for 15years and only had been with two women in his sexual life... I says not to worry and that we can take our time in fun although the obvious throbbing meant he didn't want to take it slow haha.

he pulls my top up over my head kissing me passionately all over my body before our lips meet wrapping my hands in my top and holding them behind me, he knows what he wants!! I wriggle my bottom in his crotch as he forcefully thrusts up at me, holding my hands down is reallly turning me on!

He asks me to stand up and to give him a twirl, slightly tugging at my already undone jeans they just falls to my knees showing my panties in alll their glory, damp and horny! Pulling my forward waist first he pulls my pants to the side, he gently kisses my crotch, light at first then adding his tongue... at this point im gagging to taste the pre cum off his cock and asks him to take his cock out for me or at the very least to catch up clothes wise?

Only if you show me where the real magic happens double c, give me a wee tour of your place in your naughty knicks! I takes his hand and has a wee feel of his bulge in his trousers and takes him through, "so this is the lobby..." he pulls me towards him hugging me from behind kissing my neck "this is the bathroom.. some magic happens here.." he taps my bum and says "bend over the bath tub.." being the obedient lass that I am I do as im told and bends over, thats when I feel his hand rub the curves of my buttocks and pulls on my panties, not down but to the side. At this point im doing my hardest not to drag him through to my bed so I can ride him haha. His hands are lovely and cold now.. my skins all goosebumply and my hairs all standing on end from the excitement, he feels my smooth lips and kisses my bum coaxing my legs open just a bit so he can really see what hes doing.

Firm but gentle I feel his tongue lick my lips and slowly slide around my pussy, "mmmmmmm god damn that tastes amazing" he says before burying his face between my thighs lapping all my horny juices up getting me close to cumming before finger fucking me to an explosive orgasm, im doing my best not to cause a commotion with passersby... "

Need more that was a horny read so far hehe

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

silly question(no silly answers please!!).. is this a real story?... i just like to know....

over a year ago

Lets see I left you all when I was bend over the bath tub, I was absolutely stunned at his dominance!

I asked if I could finish the tour at my bedroom so he finished making me cum for the 4th time and stood up behind me and teased me with his hard, thick, throbbing cock. Ooooh how I was gonna use him hard! Before he stopped teasing me he tap my bum cheeks saying how id been a naughty girl teasing him for the past month and how he was gonna get me back!

I grabbed his open belt and led him through to my bedroom where my toys were lain out from that morning.. I hear an "oooooh you are a naughty girl arent you" come from his lips and he picked up my wand experimenting with the different settings. I knew I was in for a LOT of fun!!

He turned me around to pull me in for kisses and they were just as passionate as our first kisses and they were driving me wild!! He pulled my tits out of my bra and pinched one of my nipples before noticing my nipple bar hehe I pulled him round to the side of the bed my mirror faces and sat him down to suck his cock whilst watching my hand play with my soaking pussy so i could rub my juices over his cock and lick them off.

He loved that sight! And said he "wouldnt last long if I kept going sucking as I was" hehe poor mr! He stood me up in all my naked glory as he admired my young body and he pulled me onto the bed into missionary for a start he put a condom on and knelt at my waist he was taking his time knowing he was teasing me so once he was at a position I could reach I lifted my waist up and slid onto his cock making him gasp hehe tensing my pelvic muscles around his thick cock making him throb and tense up haha

he laid down onto of me and I wrapped my legs around his back and my feet at his bum, he fucked me gently for a start until a whispered in his ear "fuck me like a naughty, dirty girl" so he did... he held my arms above my head with one hand, my god he must have known that drove my wild! Whilst with the other hand pinching and tweeking my nipples and teasing my skin, I am so having him back!

I asked him if I could go on top cause well Iv got some moves that would rock his world so he held onto my and maneuvered our bodys so I didnt have to come off of his cock and I sat up and got onto my feet croutching over him using my thighs to lift me and milk his cock, he slid his hands underneath my ass and lifted me and let my pussy drop into his cock, I could tell from his breathing he wasnt long in cumming and I was about to have my 7th or 8th one in this position!

He told me to use his cock to cum and use him hard so I did I came off my feet and onto my knees and rode him good and hard like he wanted, and I was cumming and milking his cock once I was done he told me to lay on my back and that he was gonna cum over me and as you can imagine I was doing as I was told and then some!

He sat across my tummy just below my tits and I held my tits at either side of his cock letting him lube them up with some spit he fucked my tits and asked me to lean my head up so he could cum on my face so I did and in minutes he spurted his first, then second then third glob of cum onto my cheeks, chin and mouth and I grabbed his cock coaxing anymore out onto my tits, gotta admit it was all veeery horny and hes definitely left me wanting more, over the next week or so im gonna tease him more and more til he begs for his next visit til next time folks!

over a year ago

Yeah 100% real story

over a year ago

Wow, got a massive hard-on reading your previous episode, then this arrives....

over a year ago

Very good story!! Lucky girl

over a year ago

Thanks hehe I was very very horny before it and it played out perfectly for me wanting more of him! il leave sexting him til tomorrow haha im having a recovery day today

over a year ago

Wish that was me, want a visit? Haha

over a year ago

Love the story, very hot....

Did you shut your curtains this time or left them open for your neighbours to see again ? lol

over a year ago

"Love the story, very hot....

Did you shut your curtains this time or left them open for your neighbours to see again ? lol"

my dear do I ever close my curtains hehe

over a year ago

Mmm

Post new Message to Thread