Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pub.Hotel female flashing

Jump to newest

By *an 1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

HI there,how does this sound for fun….How about we meet in a pub and we pretend we dont know each other,the lady wears a short mini skirt and you both sit opposite me,then the lovely lady starts to cross and uncross her legs giving me a flash of her knickers,she then goes to the bathroom smiles and comes back opens her legs wide at me and she as taken her knickers of,you then invite me over to touch her,then we take it from there,I have done this before and it is a massive turn on,or how you invite me over to your house and the lady comes to the door dressed like that,invites me and bends over teasing then all three of us have fun,I am very genuine and also can accommodate...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

Would throw you out the pub if I caught anyone doing that.some boundaries you don't cross.don't you think that might offend some people.

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

Flashing in the pub is fine, just a bit if fun if your careful to only let the person who you want to see, actually see.

Invite over to touch etc .. That's a step too far in a public place like that.

By *an 1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Would never do it when anyone could see that would be bang out of order and only done it in very quiet pubs or hotels.I am sure people have done worse,

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

We make sure any of my Flashing is where nobody can see us..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Also is it really nessessary to post this at least three times. Getting boring now

Post new Message to Thread