A guy comes round

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/14 17:16:03]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Ok so i didn't know what to write as a title But, has any couple organised a guy to come round for a 3 sum, but during the meet you tell him he can take your wife to bed for the night whilst you listen in. Then when they're done and he goes, you go to bed and you and your wife fuck cos your both soo horny after what's happened?

hought about this for a while :D

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Sounds fun x

over a year ago

it does sound fun..

no one done this before? lol

By *aithlessangelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Havn't invited the guy round for threesome, but I invited my fb round, and just before it I tied my bf to the bed. had loads of fun in the spare room knowing my bf was listening through the wall lol

over a year ago

"Havn't invited the guy round for threesome, but I invited my fb round, and just before it I tied my bf to the bed. had loads of fun in the spare room knowing my bf was listening through the wall lol"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I'd be more than happy to offer my services for you

over a year ago

a few weeks ago we invited a friend to stay the night , i slept in the spare room whilst he slept in the double bed with lucy for the night , i could hear them shagging before they went to sleep and then heard them shagging again in the morning , i loved it (and so did lucy and our friend)

over a year ago

"a few weeks ago we invited a friend to stay the night , i slept in the spare room whilst he slept in the double bed with lucy for the night , i could hear them shagging before they went to sleep and then heard them shagging again in the morning , i loved it (and so did lucy and our friend) "

I wish I had friends like you guys

over a year ago

"a few weeks ago we invited a friend to stay the night , i slept in the spare room whilst he slept in the double bed with lucy for the night , i could hear them shagging before they went to sleep and then heard them shagging again in the morning , i loved it (and so did lucy and our friend)

I wish I had friends like you guys"

lol

over a year ago

"a few weeks ago we invited a friend to stay the night , i slept in the spare room whilst he slept in the double bed with lucy for the night , i could hear them shagging before they went to sleep and then heard them shagging again in the morning , i loved it (and so did lucy and our friend)

I wish I had friends like you guys

lol "

Let me know of you require more friends haha x

over a year ago

I met a couple after talking to him in a lay by when out on my bike . He invited me to theirs to look at his collection of old race bikes. I went and was greated at the door by his wife in a stunning little black dress she said he is over in the garage and pointed behind me as I turned I saw a treble garage and said oh ok thanks. Over I went and yes bikes filled the place. After an hour of chatting and a beer he invited me into the house. Long story short she told him she wanted me he said ok and we went to bed. He followed after and suckedme clean. I then spent the night taking them in turn. One would leave then come back and take over. I was knackered in the early morning when I left to go get ready for work could hardly swing leg over bike.

By *eachyfunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

It is hot,we have been there!

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

years ago when i was about 20, i was working for a builders company. in the course of a conversation, i told the bloke i was working for, that i really love redheads. I pulled out a pic of his wife with lovely long hair and she wasnt too bad looking either. i had not long been out of the army and at my previous job i was fucking a mates mrs in a 3 some with him, so i was thinking, well this is the way of the world. i paid the due compliments to him, and he said "why dont you come round some time"? wow!!.. i really hit the jackpot. as i was the youngest in the company part of my job was to deliver things to the various jobs, and he was the painter. i couldnt get enough stuff to his jobs !!.. we carried on chatting and getting to know each other, and chat got a little deeper, as in the problems in the world. He then said " god said they shall speak in different tongues, and so it was "!... aaarrrggh.. he was in the God squad and he was going to invite me round to convert me !!!.. that would have been a very tricky situation. he never got as much paint after that !!...lol

Post new Message to Thread