Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Totally unexpected part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I walked over to where they were sat I didn't know what to say but she said "you like what you see" to which I replied yes, she was still fingering herself and playing with her tits so I asked if she would like a hand, we both looked over to her guy and he nodded I didn't need telling twice I took her nipples in my hand they were rock hard and started to squeeze and rub them she seemed to like it and was fingering herself harder and moaning louder so I slipped my hand between her legs and started to rub her clit which was soaking wet by now she moved her hands away which told me she wanted more, the guy was just watching all of this so I slid one finger then two into her wet shaved pussy and started to finger fuck her slowly at first then faster and faster, she was pushing hard onto my hand loving it and getting even wetter so I decided to kneel down between her legs and while still finger fucking her I started to lick and nibble at her clit she had both her hands on the back of my head by now and in no time at all I felt her pussy tense up around my fingers and she soaked me with a very messy orgasm. Her breathing was very heavy now and she told me to stand up to which she grabbed hold of my shorts and boxers at the same time and released my big cock which was standing to attention and soaked in pre-cum, she took it in her hand and looked up at me and said your turn as she started to lick the tip then slowly slid her mouth over my throbbing cock, I look over to the guy he just looked on I was in heaven as she sucked my cock and balls. I was so horny I didn't last long and told her I was cumming which made seem to suck and wank harder and I pumped what seemed like the biggest load ever down her throat, she took every drop squeezing the base of my cock to get it all. I thought that would be it but she stood up turned to face her guy and started to suck him she turned to me and said, do you think you have it on you to fuck me with that monster, to which I replied by moving her thong to one side and pressing my cock into her from behind, I wasn't fully hard but she pushed back onto me and as I started to slide in and out I stated to grow again, it was so horny I'm now fucking this complete stranger she tensed up again around my cock and was dripping with her own cum my cock was soaked and I was fucking her so hard that my legs were slapping off her tight arse, I could feel myself getting to the point of no return again and asked her where she wanted my cum, she pulled off me turned and said cum on my tits, so I took my cock in my hand and wanked all over her lovely tits rubbing her nipples with my cum covered tip, she then licked my cock clean of both our juices stood up kissed me and said I bet that was the best break you have ever had hopefully we can do it again I replied I sure hope so, pulled up my boxers and shorts turned and left her sucking hers mans cock. I still to this day can't believe what happens that day and hopefully I can get back there one day soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abybladeCouple
over a year ago

Bacup

That was brilliant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread