Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Totally unexpected

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story that happened to me last summer, I'm a truck driver so driving through E sussex I decided to have a quick break so pulled into a parking area over looking the South Downs, as I pulled in I noticed a car parked the other side but thought nothing of it. About 20 minutes past by and a couple in their early to mid forties walked by he was a large guy with a skin head she was slim very attractive wearing a flimsy summer dress I couldn't help stare down at her boobs as she walked by, what happened next was totally unexpected, as they disappeared into the woods the guy lifted the back of her dress to reveal a nice bum wearing a tiny black thong, I felt my cock start to grow and decided to follow them nervously, they walked for some time to the point I nearly gave up, then they stopped in a secluded spot and sat on a fallen tree I hung back not knowing what to expect they started to kiss and he almost immediately pulled the frond of her dress down revealing a great pair of tits, they knew I was watching because he turned her to face me my cock was rock hard by this point she then spread her legs as he was rubbing and kissing her hard nipples pulled her thong to one side and started to play with her own clit moaning loudly, I couldn't take it any more and had my hand down my shirts rubbing my hard cock after about 5 mins the guy beconned me over....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More

By *abybladeCouple
over a year ago

Bacup

Come on. Give us the rest.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago