Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

tranny dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive had this fantasy of pulling into a well known dogging area getting out of my car I've got on my thigh boots short red mini skirt black top I'm all dolled up with lovely red lips and smelling good and my long black coat opened I've pre arranged to meet a horny hard guy there I've parked a good few cars past his so I get to walk past others I walk up to his car tap on the window he gets out we kiss passionately and my free hand goes to his crotch I feel him getting hard and before I can say anything he tells me to get down and suck his hard cocky needing no more encouragement I do as he asks after sucking for some time he decides to grab the back of my head and really face fuck me gagging I comply and it's not long before he shoots his load over my face I get up he lets me sit in the car to clean up and reapply my make up I get out the car and as I go to leave he makes it clear to all that are watching that it's cost him twenty quid but then he takes my hand and says this is my friend in that black car and he wants the same treatment .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I have actually done something similar up here in the Northwest several years ago. It was such a turn on, especially after I left the first car.

One tip for other Tgirls (or women) doing the same, unless it's summer time and very dry ground - use some flat soled shoes - heels sink into damp grass at night!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive had this fantasy of pulling into a well known dogging area getting out of my car I've got on my thigh boots short red mini skirt black top I'm all dolled up with lovely red lips and smelling good and my long black coat opened I've pre arranged to meet a horny hard guy there I've parked a good few cars past his so I get to walk past others I walk up to his car tap on the window he gets out we kiss passionately and my free hand goes to his crotch I feel him getting hard and before I can say anything he tells me to get down and suck his hard cocky needing no more encouragement I do as he asks after sucking for some time he decides to grab the back of my head and really face fuck me gagging I comply and it's not long before he shoots his load over my face I get up he lets me sit in the car to clean up and reapply my make up I get out the car and as I go to leave he makes it clear to all that are watching that it's cost him twenty quid but then he takes my hand and says this is my friend in that black car and he wants the same treatment ."

Let me know when your going would so enjoy this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to try this if any men are willing near Wolverhampton

Post new Message to Thread