Back to Stories and Fantasies

Female sub cuckold

Jump to newest

By *iggeroooo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Conwy

Hey

Female half here (the sub)

My Dom has granted that I can complete a fantasy I have.

I'd love to watch him with another woman and for me to be secured (rope) into a chair.

But the twist is... I need to be teased.

I don't want to be insulted or be bullied.

I'd very much like for the female to enjoy my partner (Dom) whilst taunting me with how good it feels.

"I bet you'd love to fuck him too"

"Don't you wish you could be on the bed with us"

"I'm going to fuck your guy for hours, you can watch me"

You get the idea?

I won't be allowed to cum at all, my sex drive has been low recently so this is my own punishment for being a bad sub.

Problem is, finding a female who is confident enough to role play this... I guess for now it has to remain just a fantasy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You sound like a Cuckquean.

Your fantasy is something we'd also like to do at some point in future.

But you're right. Finding the right woman can be difficult but with enough patience it can be asked.

Silk

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It sounds like a great fantasy and I hope you get to fulfil it.

I really hope that punishing yourself for having a low sex life is a fantasy too

By *iggeroooo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Conwy

Thanks guys

Well it's not exactly a punishment as it's something I've wanted for a long time.

I know it will turn him on too, so let's call it an apology for being lazy ... That's the only reason the sex went downhill recently haha I just couldn't be bothered

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks guys

Well it's not exactly a punishment as it's something I've wanted for a long time.

I know it will turn him on too, so let's call it an apology for being lazy ... That's the only reason the sex went downhill recently haha I just couldn't be bothered "

Good! I don't ever want to wee in anyones fireworks....enjoy x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

On not in.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did this with an exgf an have to say we both enjoyed it. We had a girl I worked with over with my gf tied to the bed whilst we fucked on top of her. The things she came out with had my gf squirming to touch herself but she couldn't. Best part was at after I cum inside her the girl said to my gf the only way your getting his cum is out of my pussy from now on then proceeded to sit on her face. Hmmmmm great times

Post new Message to Thread