Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

good nite out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

went out 4 a drink with the ex wife about 5 years ago wife wearing blue mini dress no under wear and heels basicly on the pull around a few pubs,anyway had a few drinks not much interest so headed homeon way home feeling a bit hunger called into a 24hour truck stop car park was empty one or two trucks but not busy,anyway went coffee and a bit to eat and sat talking to the guy working that nite on his own missus talking to him faceing him me pritty much with my back to him and then noticed the missus had parted her leggs a bit and her already sort mini dress had road up a bit higher leave not much to the amagenation sat there a bit longer saw her leggs part even more and i could see that the guy had a good veue,i then got up a said i need the toilet wich was outside and of i went took my time hung about 4 ten mins as i walked back towards the cafe could see some of the lights had been turned of walked back in missus was on the table mini dress around her waist tits out leggs up and this guy was pumping the fuck out of her he had already said to her cant take long because your bloke will b back she told him make sure you take your time he will want to see this and join in very good nite so horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/14 20:17:39]

over a year ago

xxx

Post new Message to Thread