FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ever wanted to fuck in your local convenient store...?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy of having sordid, horny sex in my local corner shop during closing hours.... On the floor, bent over, even on the counter and the till!!

I have managed to get access to a shop in north london and was wondering if there was anyone else out there who would like to join me any day after 23:30 pm??

Food, drinks and condoms as well as everything else would be only a hands grab away!

So if there are any interested people/parties, or maybe even more expansive ideas on how to use this specific opportunity, then please get in touch.

Sincerely

Metin xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no

over a year ago

"

I have managed to get access to a shop in north london and was wondering if there was anyone else out there who would like to join me any day after 23:30 pm??

"

You mean you have picked up a brick about the right size to get chucked through the window...or the owner has given you the keys?

"

Food, drinks and condoms as well as everything else would be only a hands grab away!

"

And the owner also knows your going to be raiding the shelves too?

He supplying the kleenex for clean up too?

over a year ago

PS...

Or has the owner allowed you to use the shop providing they have exclusivity on the CCTV images??

over a year ago

"PS...

Or has the owner allowed you to use the shop providing they have exclusivity on the CCTV images??

"

That is exactly what i was thinking when i saw this thread.

Wouldnt be suprised if the cctv images ended up on the internet or under the counter for customers to buy.

over a year ago

I used to shag a woman who worked in our local Spar shop. Had a quickie in the staffroom/storeroom when she had to open up very early one morning. was quite sattisfying realy, the danger of discovery I suppose

over a year ago

wow, so much negativity over one fanatsay....!! I did not realise how many grumpy, mean people there were on this site.

I thought we were all adults with a touch of common sense....I mean, if your not interested, why send a message.... Nevertheless, forthose who are curious, heres the tedious part;

CCTV will be closed in front of your eyes, so no problems there. Thus there will be as much risk as with weird people who have hidden camera's in their rooms.

I have the keys and alarm code, you do not need to know any more than this on this subject except that it is legitimate and nothing illegal will be done.... For all you know it might be my shop!!

So please, only interested people and 'EXPANSIVE' ideas....

sincerely

xxx

over a year ago

Sorry Metin.... I thought it was just humour or banter.... Ill stop now!

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Well, we think it's a great idea.

Metin, check your messages.

Janet & Nick

over a year ago

will have the keys for tomorrow and tuesday if anyone else wants to take advantage.... xxx

Post new Message to Thread