FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

one for the road

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was the last we would share our bodies and it probably felt like that in the air unbeknown us,we had decided to invite a man to join us for a threesome..i wanted to stuff the sweet whore full of cock,she works hard so she deserves it,any slut that can soak a stiff prick in thick layers of spit,pull it out her throat,insert it in her pulsating ass hole then take it out her semi gaping butt hole to taste and lick her ass off my cock head should be given priority when it comes to cocks. She appeared in a short see through flowing black dress that straps at the front and heels to kill got in the car and off we went to find a club and hopefully a man to join us.As it turned,we must have tried 3 clubs in the North West that night and left empty handed and decided to call it a night all the while she was nursing a bottle of vodka during the journey and vodka drives her absolutely wild and that's an understatement..so here we are on the m6 during 70/80 mile an hour heading home when the freak in her comes out,well ...so does my cock,nothing wrong with getting sucked of while driving is there? It was 4am in the morning,motor way was virtually empty except for the occasional lorry and it was Sunday..as she sucked the wind from the slightly open passenger window blew her dress on to her waist as she was ass up,both knees on her seat,head down on me.The wind blew her dress to expose her rosey buttocks and fuck holes pretentiously covered by a string she calls underwear so I grabbed a load of her hair and pulled her off my saliva soaked swollen prick to see her gasping for breathe as if she forgot to breath while sucking,her mouth dripping of spit so I stuck my hands in a mouth and got some then pushed her head back on my groin so my prick disappeared into her head yet again i then used the spit on my fingers to probe her ass patiently starting with one finger and ending with four and as i finger fucked her ass she groaned noisily but hardly let my prick out her mouth or throat,she'd rather gag...it felt amazing and looked even better,her mouth on me,her dress blown over,her string thong pushed aside to one buttock,my hands in her ass and the sweet ooohs ahhhhs ,gagging ,virtually all the fuck noises and swearing a pervert such as i loves to hear.So taken over my the moment that we couldn't give a fuck when the lorry drivers driving past look to see her bear buttocks sticking out the passenger window which we had wound down fully now and my hands slapping and fucking her ass ..i must have slapped her buttocks a hundred times calling her a pig,whore,cunt suck harder,suck more,involve my balls etc....then I pulled her up again by her hair,the whore was a beautiful mess,spit and smudge makeup everywhere,stuck my hand down her throat again as if I had left something down there then returned her head to where it had being the past 20 or so minutes then paste the spit I got from her gob on to her already soaked cunt and finger fucked that hole as well and why not...we where literally 5 mins away from home but could not wait to fuck so the first park we saw we drove into ,I jumped out the car engine still on and my trousers down to my ankles and hopped to the passenger side where she had opened the door already but still in the same position I left her in a half a second ago ass up but now both her hands where behind her spreading her buttocks so I could see her holes clearer in all it's majesty and pick a winner,I couldn't so I fucked both,in are out of both at the same time,didn't mind an old chap who had parked up to see what was going on then stopped beside me to cop a feel of her Rosie red buttock and have a wank..i squated on to her back and emptied my long awaited cum into her ass hole and stayed in that position for a while so I could make sure I shook every drop deep into her rectum...i think I was in love...i cried whore when I came and she put me on my back and licked my prick clean...omg...it's a shame...a crime shame...it's over.. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread