Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Big fantasy of mine is to watch a couple fuck really turns me on. Outdoors would be even hotter. just given a location and turn up and find a couple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *TTAMan
over a year ago

Gosport

I have this fantasy too, being out in public and seeing a couple go at it while I stand there watching them playing with my self. Would love to catch a guy or two playing in a public toilet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i watch the female with the other guy when we have a 3 sum,its starts the night off and gets me going to join in

By *k-02Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Mmm yeah would love to watch two people play

over a year ago

This is very popular. We have set this up for guys a few times!

over a year ago

Sounds like you need to find your local dogging spot.

over a year ago

We have been watched several times. Either through bedroom window or had guy in bedroom playing with himself as we fuck very horny

By *otrod222Man
over a year ago

rugby

Yes would love to watch a couple but know were to find local dogging spot

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

Have watched couples before and it is very horny. Outdoors, at theirs and in hotel rooms. I think a lot of ladies like to watch a guy wank & cumber while they're getting fucked.

over a year ago

I know a few local dogging spots but never seems to be anything going on when i have a look lol. Not really ideal weather for it if late to be fair.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/14 17:38:36]

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Love a bit of voyeur fun, top night is lots of flirting and all the foreplay stuff with a nice couple and then end with watching them...maybe take some pictures for them. Gets me going everytime :D

over a year ago

"Love a bit of voyeur fun, top night is lots of flirting and all the foreplay stuff with a nice couple and then end with watching them...maybe take some pictures for them. Gets me going everytime :D"

over a year ago

My biggest fantasy of all time is to watch my wife being seeded by a huge cock, I asked her if she would do it but she exploded and accused me of selling her, why I don't know, so I guess that fantasy will never be realised, shame I could cum just thinking about it, has any one got the same fantasy??

over a year ago

I went dogging recently and we watched a couple at it in their car ..we were peering through the windows getting all turned on etc then we started playing outside their car ....a top night was had by all ...the random fella watching two couples must of thought it his lucky night lol

over a year ago

"I went dogging recently and we watched a couple at it in their car ..we were peering through the windows getting all turned on etc then we started playing outside their car ....a top night was had by all ...the random fella watching two couples must of thought it his lucky night lol "

you got lucky fancy coming down to the seaside for a spot of dogging?

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"My biggest fantasy of all time is to watch my wife being seeded by a huge cock, I asked her if she would do it but she exploded and accused me of selling her, why I don't know, so I guess that fantasy will never be realised, shame I could cum just thinking about it, has any one got the same fantasy?? "

Yes - massive turn on for me, but in a very similar position.

over a year ago

I love being watched getting fucked, which is why I'm going to the sauna tomorrow, get cocks in public, down my throat and up my hole...

over a year ago

"My biggest fantasy of all time is to watch my wife being seeded by a huge cock, I asked her if she would do it but she exploded and accused me of selling her, why I don't know, so I guess that fantasy will never be realised, shame I could cum just thinking about it, has any one got the same fantasy??

Yes - massive turn on for me, but in a very similar position."

Very hot fantasy

By *arbie and ken 2010Couple
over a year ago

braintree

"My biggest fantasy of all time is to watch my wife being seeded by a huge cock, I asked her if she would do it but she exploded and accused me of selling her, why I don't know, so I guess that fantasy will never be realised, shame I could cum just thinking about it, has any one got the same fantasy?? "

Why not show your wife your profile am sure she will be impressed with it !

over a year ago

Yea. Not had chance to yet. want to start by watching on a cam first me thinks.

over a year ago

"I went dogging recently and we watched a couple at it in their car ..we were peering through the windows getting all turned on etc then we started playing outside their car ....a top night was had by all ...the random fella watching two couples must of thought it his lucky night lol

you got lucky fancy coming down to the seaside for a spot of dogging? "

come visit me n I'll take you hun)

over a year ago

Been watched a few times outdoors....loved it!

over a year ago

Always been a fantasy , would love to catch sight of a couple shagging through the window always makes me hard lol

over a year ago

"I went dogging recently and we watched a couple at it in their car ..we were peering through the windows getting all turned on etc then we started playing outside their car ....a top night was had by all ...the random fella watching two couples must of thought it his lucky night lol

you got lucky fancy coming down to the seaside for a spot of dogging?

come visit me n I'll take you hun) "

Sounds good hun

over a year ago

We'd like to be watched by three or four guys in a hotel room that surround us as we fuck on the bed, gradually getting closer, no touching allowed, just watch and wank but close enough to provide a spunk shower one after the other...... Any interest ? Would guys respect our boundaries ?

over a year ago

"We'd like to be watched by three or four guys in a hotel room that surround us as we fuck on the bed, gradually getting closer, no touching allowed, just watch and wank but close enough to provide a spunk shower one after the other...... Any interest ? Would guys respect our boundaries ?"

Yes sounds amazing of course i would respect your boundaries x

By *eadytoplayMan
over a year ago

London / Midlands

"We have been watched several times. Either through bedroom window or had guy in bedroom playing with himself as we fuck very horny "
love that!

over a year ago

Well if you ever want to take this forward I would gladly respect your requirements and bounderaries' just message me..am close too
"We'd like to be watched by three or four guys in a hotel room that surround us as we fuck on the bed, gradually getting closer, no touching allowed, just watch and wank but close enough to provide a spunk shower one after the other...... Any interest ? Would guys respect our boundaries ?"

By *oecurler69Man
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I would play by the rules!

over a year ago

I had the pleasure of watching a young couple fuck in their bedroom window last night was very horny knowing they were watching me wank as they fucked

By *ovincple1924Couple
over a year ago

lewes

Wow we would love to watch through a bedroom window x

By *pitfiresimmoMan
over a year ago

wellingborough

love to be part of that. N always happy to respect boundaries n rules.

over a year ago

Anyone able to accommodate this daytime this week in Leicester ?

over a year ago

If you're ever in Manchester let me know. Happy to respect your boundaries.

over a year ago

"I went dogging recently and we watched a couple at it in their car ..we were peering through the windows getting all turned on etc then we started playing outside their car ....a top night was had by all ...the random fella watching two couples must of thought it his lucky night lol "

Love to watch you dogging Dirrty girl

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Fairly easy to see this on nudist beaches or more likely in the dunes

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

when the sun is shining that is

over a year ago

"We'd like to be watched by three or four guys in a hotel room that surround us as we fuck on the bed, gradually getting closer, no touching allowed, just watch and wank but close enough to provide a spunk shower one after the other...... Any interest ? Would guys respect our boundaries ?

Anyone able to accommodate this daytime this week in Leicester ?"

Can accom in Nottingham City centre, let me know

By *w15mercMan
over a year ago

NR staines, Surrey

I have watched a number of couples in the past, on holiday in dunes, in their cars and in my home. The latter is best as you dont have to keep looking over your shoulder. I like to see foreplay with then teasing each other dressed and taking time before getting any clothing removed. Love to see them kiss and their tongues mating together. His hand inside her blouse, then bra and then pants as it powers my imagination. They remove clothing piece by piece and discover each other with touch and taste before the next item gets remove. Have taken pics for them, role play directing them after hearing what they like about each other the best, intoducing this - hearing a stranger asking them to do things, watching them do things is a real turn on. FOR ALL

over a year ago

"I have watched a number of couples in the past, on holiday in dunes, in their cars and in my home. The latter is best as you dont have to keep looking over your shoulder. I like to see foreplay with then teasing each other dressed and taking time before getting any clothing removed. Love to see them kiss and their tongues mating together. His hand inside her blouse, then bra and then pants as it powers my imagination. They remove clothing piece by piece and discover each other with touch and taste before the next item gets remove. Have taken pics for them, role play directing them after hearing what they like about each other the best, intoducing this - hearing a stranger asking them to do things, watching them do things is a real turn on. FOR ALL"

over a year ago

"Big fantasy of mine is to watch a couple fuck really turns me on. Outdoors would be even hotter. just given a location and turn up and find a couple. "

Who's available this weekend to act this one out ?

over a year ago

Love the idea, I'm free to play if your interested xx please get in touch

over a year ago

Mmm love to find a couple to watch x

over a year ago

stayed in a hotel room in london with a very naughty lady last night....

left the curtains open....

the room was on the ground floor...

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We'd love to find more couples who are up for this, we'd love to waych them and them have them watch us. Xx

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"We have been watched several times. Either through bedroom window or had guy in bedroom playing with himself as we fuck very horny "

In the unlikely event that you want another male to watch can I volunteer?

over a year ago

"We'd love to find more couples who are up for this, we'd love to waych them and them have them watch us. Xx"

You definitely sound like our kind of couple. We posted a story on another "watching only" topic.

Pity you guys are so far.

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

One of the best experiences I ever had was at Sale Water Park just before it got dark, I was out cruising & at the back of the Cafe I came across a few guys watching a very sexy woman getting well & truely fucked from behind. After a about 5 mins she beckoned me forwards & took my hard cock in her mouth, she drank every drop, followed by several other loads...lovely

Post new Message to Thread