Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

leggins

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

my wife and myself have just been to view a house were looking to buy,the lady selling it was showing us around she is getting divorced,she is a size 14/16 nice looking but was wearing leggings so shear you could see everything and i mean everything, my wife has not mentioned it so could she have not noticed as being a man i was looking at tits and pussy/arse thru out the viewing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aptzogMan
over a year ago

Ledbury

Of course she noticed. Women are far more observant than men on the clothes front.

You could always ask her

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"my wife and myself have just been to view a house were looking to buy,the lady selling it was showing us around she is getting divorced,she is a size 14/16 nice looking but was wearing leggings so shear you could see everything and i mean everything, my wife has not mentioned it so could she have not noticed as being a man i was looking at tits and pussy/arse thru out the viewing"

I love seeing stuff like this on hot women! Makes me laugh though that sometimes very large women accidentally makes things go see through!

Also, I would love to know how you was staring at her tits through the leggings!

over a year ago

"my wife and myself have just been to view a house were looking to buy,the lady selling it was showing us around she is getting divorced,she is a size 14/16 nice looking but was wearing leggings so shear you could see everything and i mean everything, my wife has not mentioned it so could she have not noticed as being a man i was looking at tits and pussy/arse thru out the viewing

Perhaps she wasn't wearing a bra, rather choosing to tuck it all under the waist band.

I love seeing stuff like this on hot women! Makes me laugh though that sometimes very large women accidentally makes things go see through!

Also, I would love to know how you was staring at her tits through the leggings! "

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

Mrs here, love seeing a hot girl in leggings with a nice arse, I love wearing leggings

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

[Removed by poster at 16/02/14 23:28:01]

over a year ago

maybe she new you would be looking,, or perhaps it was to improve the chances of selling the house,!!

over a year ago

"Mrs here, love seeing a hot girl in leggings with a nice arse, I love wearing leggings "

Looking at your pics, I'd love to see your arse in leggings xx

over a year ago

14/16 is not ''very large''....its average believe it or not.

over a year ago

I don't recall anyone on the thread saying 14/16 was very large?

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

Average in this country yes.

12 is average though.

over a year ago

"I love seeing stuff like this on hot women! Makes me laugh though that sometimes very large women accidentally makes things go see through!

Also, I would love to know how you was staring at her tits through the leggings! "

you did naughtybyname...?

over a year ago

"Average in this country yes.

12 is average though."

it was, but has grown to 14/16 apparently.

http://uk.ask.com/question/what-is-the-average-size-for-a-woman-in-the-uk

By *hong loverMan
over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

"Mrs here, love seeing a hot girl in leggings with a nice arse, I love wearing leggings "

over a year ago

Not at all. I merely just stated about large women in general, not the specific lady in question from the OP

over a year ago

fair enough...but the topic was about the lady in question so you see where the condfusion came from

By *wansea coupleCouple
over a year ago

swansea

I love watching a sexy woman in leggings like this especially when you know shes doing it knowing people are looking!

By *inky CyclerMan
over a year ago

Bristol

One of the girls in work likes wearing tight trousers, not leggings, around the top of her legs. Very hard not to look at her beetle bonnet when waiting to clock out.

over a year ago

Id of been picturing bending her over and ripping a hole in them!

over a year ago

Put in an cheeky offer with some extras to seal the deal

over a year ago

"my wife and myself have just been to view a house were looking to buy,the lady selling it was showing us around she is getting divorced,she is a size 14/16 nice looking but was wearing leggings so shear you could see everything and i mean everything, my wife has not mentioned it so could she have not noticed as being a man i was looking at tits and pussy/arse thru out the viewing"

Believe me, your wife noticed !

over a year ago

"14/16 is not ''very large''....its average believe it or not. "

over a year ago

I love a size 14/16 lady

Bet her arse looked hot in them leggings, she must have known your cock was hard! Could you see her knicker line? Were they wet look leggings?

Post new Message to Thread