Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Just aother unread posting :-(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My posting yesterday titled "Today's Fantasy" and the previous days posting "Mattress" remain probably unread and unappreciated.... I shall stand up and dust myself off and try again...

....Before moving to London, I used to own several swingers clubs and brothels (.....whoops I mean massage parlours m'lord) and I used to host parties on a regular basis every night. There were no fixed closing times and we shut when the last guest left which could be quite often after 8am the following morning. We always opened at 8pm and at the weekends we always had a free roast in the oven which usually consisted of shoulder of lamb or beef together with plenty of roast potatoes and lashing ( sorry to use the word lashings) of gravy.

It was normal for there to be a birthday celebration every week (certainly most weeks) where the member would use the club as a venue to host their party. They would usually arrive early, reverse their cars up to our front door and deliver trays of sandwiches and tasty fingers which they lovingly prepared at home.

This was much appreciated by all concerned and certainly there was always a party atmosphere which prevailed.

We always did out utmost to include everyone and we did not allow cliques to emerge which tended to happen from time to time.

I remember we once or twice hosted a party for the 'caravan club' which resulted all the neighboring streets being swamped with mobile homes and the likes which caused quite a stir

On Monday evenings we hosted a TV and TS night. This was a weekly occurrence which spread to weekends where on occasions coach loads of TVs together with their esteemed entourage would take over our venue. Good fun was had by all (I hope).

Most nights and certainly at weekends I was intrigued by members of the male black community who tended to be the first to arrive and were often the last to leave often way beyond 8am the following morning. I was thrilled to see them enjoying the hot white wives who would bring their often reluctant husbands or boyfriends along. The beautiful hot white women would tease and excite the black guests in front of their hubbys and play with them both downstairs in the disco and bar areas as well as the playrooms upstairs.

Nothing turned me on more than seeing a pretty white wife covered in black mans cum and their broad sexy smiles.

Often I would be used as a messenger/postman and receive telephone messages during the day from the hot sexy white wives to pass on to their black lovers and visa versa.

I miss that action and being part of it.

I loved hosting those nightly parties.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch the action here in London so any invite would be appreciated. Any intimate twosums, threesums or more sums would be wonderful.

Also I would love to hear from any members who attended one or more of my old clubs.... does anyone remember Eurostar 45?

Cheers

Jonny x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No sorry don't remember it but think you just sold us the club atmosphear there with this thread,

We been thinking to go to one but have mixed thoughts, say we sittin on the fence sort of thing,

Wouldn't you think about opening a new club ?

over a year ago

Hi SluttySluttyBangBang

I would recommend that you do try it. You will meet like-minded 'liberated' people. There is no need to be embarrassed and everyone tends to be very discrete.

As for me, I would certainly like to open another club (or take over an existing one) but it would need now to be in London.

Thank you for your comments and hope that you keep in touch.

Jonny x (Seven Sisters)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/02/14 10:53:01]

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Please let me know if you do open one...

over a year ago

Thats' sweet of you Glitterbabe. It may be a bit difficult because I am outside your preferred age range x

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Oh I must have misunderstood, I thought it was a kind of all welcome party event you used to organise x

over a year ago

Yes, I used to host swinging parties every night at the clubs and Sunday afeternoons too. What I meant was, if I ever open one in London I won't be able to message you.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

As I do chat on here I don't have filters for age currently on my inbox x

over a year ago

Well two people seem to have read it!!!

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Just out of curiosity jonny why move to London if the clubs were doing so well?

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"My posting yesterday titled "Today's Fantasy" and the previous days posting "Mattress" remain probably unread and unappreciated.... I shall stand up and dust myself off and try again...

....Before moving to London, I used to own several swingers clubs and brothels (.....whoops I mean massage parlours m'lord) and I used to host parties on a regular basis every night. There were no fixed closing times and we shut when the last guest left which could be quite often after 8am the following morning. We always opened at 8pm and at the weekends we always had a free roast in the oven which usually consisted of shoulder of lamb or beef together with plenty of roast potatoes and lashing ( sorry to use the word lashings) of gravy.

It was normal for there to be a birthday celebration every week (certainly most weeks) where the member would use the club as a venue to host their party. They would usually arrive early, reverse their cars up to our front door and deliver trays of sandwiches and tasty fingers which they lovingly prepared at home.

This was much appreciated by all concerned and certainly there was always a party atmosphere which prevailed.

We always did out utmost to include everyone and we did not allow cliques to emerge which tended to happen from time to time.

I remember we once or twice hosted a party for the 'caravan club' which resulted all the neighboring streets being swamped with mobile homes and the likes which caused quite a stir

On Monday evenings we hosted a TV and TS night. This was a weekly occurrence which spread to weekends where on occasions coach loads of TVs together with their esteemed entourage would take over our venue. Good fun was had by all (I hope).

Most nights and certainly at weekends I was intrigued by members of the male black community who tended to be the first to arrive and were often the last to leave often way beyond 8am the following morning. I was thrilled to see them enjoying the hot white wives who would bring their often reluctant husbands or boyfriends along. The beautiful hot white women would tease and excite the black guests in front of their hubbys and play with them both downstairs in the disco and bar areas as well as the playrooms upstairs.

Nothing turned me on more than seeing a pretty white wife covered in black mans cum and their broad sexy smiles.

Often I would be used as a messenger/postman and receive telephone messages during the day from the hot sexy white wives to pass on to their black lovers and visa versa.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch the action here in London so any invite would be appreciated. Any intimate twosums, threesums or more sums would be wonderful.

Also I would love to hear from any members who attended one or more of my old clubs.... does anyone remember Eurostar 45?

Cheers

Jonny x

"

I'd love to be shared at any future party that you hold - no limits...

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"My posting yesterday titled "Today's Fantasy" and the previous days posting "Mattress" remain probably unread and unappreciated.... I shall stand up and dust myself off and try again...

Cheers

Jonny x

"

I'd love to be shared at any future party that you hold - no limits...

over a year ago

Hi Wondering Yorkshireman,

Well it is a long story. I will give you a clue....... a little thing called prison and an even smaller thing called proceeds of crime often referred to as PoCA (no not poker)

Post new Message to Thread