Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Do I don't I

Jump to newest

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

The other night we meet my step sons new girlfriends parents for dinner at there place. Tim was a nice guy but Anna was a stunner we've known they've been having problems from what thier daughter has said. Anna started flirting straight away flashing her thighs positioning herself so I had a good view slowly parting her legs showing a glimpse of her red knickers. We were offered a tour of the house as my wife is disabled she stayed downstairs Tim lead the way upstairs Anna motioned me to follow him as I started up I felt Anna's hand on my bum giving a little squeeze we went from room to room the last one Anna stood in the door way so I had to squeeze past her she placed a hand on my waist pulling me towards her so my chest brushed her boobs and pushed her pelvis onto mine as I passed her she whispered ' mmm it's getting hard' and I was. Getting downstairs we sat at the dinning table being seated opposite our partners every now and again I felt Anna's hand touch my thigh we finished our meal Tim took out the plates and my wife went to the loo, Anna took this opportunity to grab my hand and guide it between her legs till it reached her wet shaven pussy i only had chance for a quick feel before the others returned. We all moved to the lounge for coffee which Anna went to get I was sitting opposite Anna as before this time as she crossed or parted her legs I could see her bare pussy she must have ditched her red knickers when she made the coffee. We stayed for a while after finishing our coffees, as we were leaving saying goodbye shaking Tim's hand and kissing Anna's cheeks she slipped a piece of paper into my hand and whispered in my ear ' I need fucking ' . On getting home soon as I had a chance I looked at the paper Anna slipped me it was her mobile number and a message ring me.

Do I or don't I, take her up on her offer as it could get messy her being the mother of my step sons girlfriend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickie dave 69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Go for it she is old enough to know what she wants lol and she certainly wants it by the sound of things ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yolo

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"Go for it she is old enough to know what she wants lol and she certainly wants it by the sound of things ?"

I'll be ringing her in the morning you just convinced me but it didn't take a lot. Thanks

over a year ago

please give us all the details of your meeting when you do

By *ickie dave 69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Even better get her to join f a b lol

By *tupidityDictatesWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

She sounds desperate and if you take up her offer you'll be a home wrecker. Imagine the pain and stress this could cause your stepson. He'll forever be known as the one who's stepdad fucked his gfs mum.

I can't believe you're even considering it. Says a lot about you.

over a year ago

As soon as I read daughter and disabled wife I stopped. Please dont do it lol

over a year ago

This is either an idealised fantasy OP has decided to write out an embellished story or the guy has little family values. Sorry but I just don't believe you. And I hope I'm right,

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Well I phoned Anna this morning to say I think this could be a bad idea but before I could say anything she told me that Tim has moved out apparently his been seeing someone for ages. Anna's asked when I could get over to her as she's in need of a hug so I've said I'll be there in about an hour as she's only a few junctions round the M25. I'll let you all know how it goes.

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

this is not going to end well

over a year ago

Pure nonsense

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"Go for it she is old enough to know what she wants lol and she certainly wants it by the sound of things ?"
agreed

over a year ago

"Pure nonsense "

Haha tickled me that

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Just got home after chatting to Anna and that's all it was. Gave her what she needed most a cuddle and a shoulder to cry on and told her she needs time to absorb what's happened. Which she agreed with.

over a year ago

After all that you did shag her WTF

By *regboy49 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"After all that you did shag her WTF

"

it's not to say it won't happen in the future but to day just wasn't the right time

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

I didn't expect this many opinionated people in a fantasy n story forum lol

over a year ago