Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Story...fiction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Heres a story about how i like me meets to go.

After arranging to meet for drinks i arrive at the bar, a bit early so i can get a couple "settlers" before she arrives. The phone buzzes with a text. "Im here, look behind you". I turn and im stunned by what i see. From top to bottom.....gorgeous long brown hair, make up done subtley, big gorgeous eyes, beautiful mouth, low cut top and push up bra emphisizing her amazing tits, skirt just long enough to cover the tops of her stockings and hi heels. She sashays over, wiggling the hips of her hourglass figure. We do the customery kiss on the cheek and i offer her a drink. We take a seat in a quiet corner and start chatting. Soon enough the chat turns racey. The more we drink the dirtier it gets. She leans over and whispers "im not wearing panties". I feel the familiar sensation of my cock filling with blood. I give her a cheeky grin "prove it". She leans back in her chair, hitches her skirt up a little and parts hrr thighs revealing a smooth shaven pussy. The lights in the pub shine just enough to make it glisten slightly as she moves her bum on the seat. "Is that wet?"...."why dont you find out". I move and sit beside her and slide my hand up her leg. I can feel the warmth the closer i get to her pussy. I stick out a cinger and run it along her slit. I dont need to feel if shes wet, i can hear it. She lets out a quiet sigh as my finger clips her clit. "We going??" I ask. She looks me in the eye with a look a thousand words couldnt say. We leave the pub, grab a taxi for the short ride home. I open the front door for her and she walks in, her ass wiggling away like a sack full of puppies. She puts her bag on the ground as i walk up behind her. I grab her shoulders and start to kiss her neck. Her head moves crom side to side as i kiss either side of her neck. I can feel her goosebumps under my tounge. I reach the nape of her neck and she moans softley. She raise her arms, an idication to remove her top. As it drops to the floor i reach round and cup her tits. I can feel her nipples harden thru her bra. I unclip her bra and release her fleshy mounds. I roll her nipples btwn my fingers. She pushes her ass against my already hard cock. I unzip her skirt and it falls to the floor revealing her stocking clad legs. I kneel down and run my hands up her legs and over her shapely ass. She reaches round, grabs a cheek in each hand and parts her cheeks. I dont need asking twice as i bury my face betwwen them. I lick and suck on her heavily moist pussy, my face gtn covered in her cum. "Lick my ass" she moans. I take my tongue and slurp away on her tight hole sliping it in and out tasting her ass cum. I need to get naked. "Sit on the couch and finger ur pussy as i strip. As i remove my clothes i can hear her fingers squelching about in her soaking pussy. I lie on the floor and tell her to sit on my face which she duely obliges. She grinds her pussy on my face again covering it in her cum. I take two fingers and slip them inside her. I fuck her with them furiously. "Im coming" she moans loudly. I move my fingers into "squirt" position and massage her g-spot. When she cums she squirts her cum straight into my mouth. I drink like a hungry baby. As her orgasm settles i sit up, grab her head and kiss her, swapping her squirt from my mouth to hers. She swallows, gulping her cum down her throat with a smile on her face. "I neex to fuck you" i tell her. Without asking she stands up and bends over the couch. I stand behind her and trace my cock up and dwn her slit, slapping the head against her clit. Shes so wet that i can slide the full length in in one go. I start slowly, building up speed. "Harder" she moans. Im now fucking her so hard i can feel my balls slap against her clit. Again she screams..."im coming". I can feel her pussy start to contract around my cock. That does it for me..."im coming too". She rubs ber clit as i fuck her with the last few final thrusts. Her knees bend and her legs shake as her orgasm rips thru her. I get to the point of no return and pull out. I grab her hair and get her on her knees. I slide my cock into her mouth and make her suck on me. Just as i cum i pull out her mouth. Holding her hair at the back of her head i wank my pussy juice covered cock till i unleash stream after stream of warm sticky spunk over her sweat covered face. As i stand spent i watch as her tongue comes out her mouth and licks the dripping cum off her lips. Where her tongue cant reach she scoops the remainder up with her fingers and licks them clean. We sit back on the couch in a mess of cum and sweat. We pour ourselves another drink and chill till we're ready for round two.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good going horny x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"good going horny x "

You like?x