FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It might happen!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I turn up at your door...unexpected having cancelled my meeting....to find you in your dressing gown, nothing else. You see a grin appear on my face, knowing that you've got something sensual to touch and lick underneath it.

You invite me in, closing the door and we kiss, tongues meeting for the first time, pulling each other closer. I reach down, pulling your cord and slipping you gown off. I pull away, wanting to admire your body, seeing those nipples hard, pussy glittering slightly in the light. I pick you up, place you on the stairs, and slowly kiss down your body...pausing to suck on a nipple or two...teasing them with my tongue and teeth, feeling them swell in my mouth.

I slowly kiss further down, until I see a sight that needs no telling...but certainly plenty of licking! I move closer....seeing the juices building up, slowly closing my mouth over your wet pussy, sliding my tongue between your lips, searching for that hard clit begging to be touched, to be rubbed, to be licked...

I slowly build up a rhythm, teasing your clit, pausing now and again to slide a tongue deep into your hole, then returning to harden the clit again....feeling your hands on the back of my head, pulling me in deeper, begging me to finish you off...my tongue now working overtime, can feel you arching your back....ready to shower me with floods of juices....my tongue begging you to cum on me....hard....and then it happens, the waves over your body....pussy spasm, juices running, dripping down my chin....the moans loud and horny....hands pulling me in deeper....and then................. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread