Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Conference part 2 of 2

Jump to newest

By *eachesLovesCream OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

I quickly freshen up and head back down for the afternoon session.

As I walk in to the seminar room there are large 12 seat tables with thick table cloths over them for groups to sit around.

I scan the room and see you have just settled at one table.

You lean over for a bottle of water and I take in your beautiful form.

I start to walk towards the table uncertain of what I am going to do. When you turn round and offer me the seat next to yours. I happily accept and pull up the seat at the back of the table and back of the room facing the presentation.

The lights dim and the presentations start all eyes fixed forward.

I can't concentrate on it at all and just sitting near you after the lift my cock responds again.

With all eyes forward my hand gently moves off the table and as it lowers it brushes your thigh.

I can see that you are feigning interest in the seminar and your breathing is deep. I can smell your perfume again and notice you have unbuttoned one extra button on your shirt.

I move my hand back up and this time it rests on you leg you show no sign of response. My hand starts to slowly massage your thigh before it gradually moves up your leg.

Your breathing is heavy and you uncross your legs under the table.

My fingers start to massage your inner thigh you shift forward in your seat and open your legs slightly and allow your skirt to ride up. Suddenly finger brushes against knickers they are soaked through you push forward onto my fingers.

I need no further encouragement and start to massage your pussy through your pants.

You reach down between your legs and pull your knickers to one side I immediately slide a finger into you you make an Inaudible gasp of pleasure. I can feel how wet you are and continue to massage your pussy. I feel your hand reach over and grasp at my now throbbing cock.

You my zip my trousers and reach over my boxers. And pull out my cock under the table. You flick an excited glance at me and start to wank my cock both of us breathing heavily but quietly.

I look up and see an exit to the room near by. You follow my gaze and nod.

We both reset our clothing get up from the table and head straight for the door. We go through and find ourselves in a deserted stair well.

As I follow you through you are already up a couple of stairs. Your ass in perfect view I follow quickly and place my hands around your waist you feel my lips on your neck you stop on the stairs.

I can't wait any longer my hands explore your body from behind you. You suddenly feel me lift up your skirt to reveal your beautiful ass and soaking thong.

You lean over further and then feel my warm breath over your pussy and my tongue darting deep into your pussy as you bend further my tongue eases deeper and deeper into your pussy.

You arch your back in pleasure and force your ass back onto my face. I continue to lap at your soaking pussy tasting every drop.

I hear you whisper through your panting fuck me now. I immediately respond and stand up to unzip my trousers and plunge my cock deep into your pussy we both gasp and I start to thrust firmly and deeply you let out repeated groans of pleasure.

Your skirt up around your waist knickers pulled to one side and my huge cock plunging deep into you and glistening with your juices as it comes out.

You stand up and walk up to the level of stairs.

I follow you turn to face me and we kiss passionately... I lift you up and against the wall you wrap your legs around my waist and my cock slides straight back where it belongs...

your arms wrapped around my neck we fuck harder and harder until we both cum together....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tickyfingers.24Man
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Great story. XX

By *emanandsheraCouple
over a year ago

castle Greyskull

Horny story mmmmm!

Post new Message to Thread