Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Conference fantasy... part 1 of 2

Jump to newest

By *eachesLovesCream OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

I am attending a 2 day conference at the midland hotel in Sheffield. I have agreed to attend to represent but have little interest in the morning seminars.

Over lunch I am chatting away and out of the corner of my eye I spot you tight pencil dress above the knee and an ass to die for.

My eyes linger too long and you catch me staring. A smile comes across your face.

I snap to and return to my conversation but with my thoughts on what I want to do to you. Before the afternoon session I decide to nip back to my room so I jump in the lift ....

just before the doors close you walk up I hold my hand out to hold the doors and you step in.

We are alone in the lift with furtive glances at each other I press to floor 8 and you request 7. The doors shut and the lift climbs to floor 2.

Where a large group are waiting with almost a sigh if disappointment we let them in the lift is full now.

You have positioned yourself right in front of me. I can smell your perfume and I can make out your thong through your tight skirt.

My cock starts to grow then suddenly I feel you move slightly back your ass pushed gently at first into my crouch.

We both take an intake of breath. You can feel my cock through my trousers and I feel your ass push up firmly against it.

You feel me push gently against you. The lift still fun stops at a few floors but you remain where you are.

Then suddenly I feel your hand reach back and rub my cock through my trousers. I am rock hard and gasp with pleasure. Your floor arrives and you pick up your bag and walk out. I return to my room not quite believing what has happened but desperate for more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good start. anymore?

over a year ago

Sounds familiar been there. Don't spoil it by not going down to get floor

over a year ago

More please