FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wanted fantasy needs making a reality !!!

Jump to newest

By *ixon bear OP   Couple
over a year ago

same where

I am looking for a fit, white, vwe good looking man between 30 and 35 to help us fulfill a fantasy of ours....

Part 1 of the fantasy is that Vixon will be in bed asleep and we want a man to come round and wake her up sensually and slowly she won't know who you are or anything about you.. Bear will watch and join in when Vixon allows!! We will have a sleep and then part 2 is after a rest the man will again wake Vixon in the morning without waking bear!!!

Any one interested apply within......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

same where

"I am looking for a fit, white, vwe good looking man between 30 and 35 to help us fulfill a fantasy of ours....

Part 1 of the fantasy is that Vixon will be in bed asleep and we want a man to come round and wake her up sensually and slowly she won't know who you are or anything about you.. Bear will watch and join in when Vixon allows!! We will have a sleep and then part 2 is after a rest the man will again wake Vixon in the morning without waking bear!!!

Any one interested apply within......"

part 3 would like you both to fuck me and lick my pussy as one of you are fucking and lick that cock clean after mmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to help but just live too far away

over a year ago

same where

"I am looking for a fit, white, vwe good looking man between 30 and 35 to help us fulfill a fantasy of ours....

Any one interested apply within...... part 3 would like you both to fuck me and lick my pussy as one of you are fucking and lick that cock clean after mmmm"

over a year ago

I'd love to help, shame I'm not in your age range

over a year ago

Am sure gobiwen is close to me am within age range and would love to take part

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Any one interested apply within...... part 3 would like you both to fuck me and lick my pussy as one of you are fucking and lick that cock clean after mmmm"

I'd help but am out of age range other wise if u can skip age this once am IRS and could bring a well hung mate

over a year ago

same where

Any one interested apply within...... part 3 would like you both to fuck me and lick my pussy as one of you are fucking and lick that cock clean after mmmm "

looking for tonight after 22.00

Post new Message to Thread