Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bending over for a couple

Jump to newest

By *ill_my_ass OP   Man
over a year ago

Leith

Recently I have met a few couples socially for a drink and had some very enjoyable evenings. During a relaxed social drink in a nice bar is a perfect time for everyone to talk openly and my latest conversation with a couple has never left my mind! We all talked about our, desires and over a drink or two have planned the next evening together.

After talking for some time we decided next time we meet we would go for a drink again to start off and then head back to there house where they would have the bedroom set out for us three to have some fun. When we go back it would start with us all getting naked and having a shower together then we dry each other off in the bedroom. Very slowly start caressing each; with the towels to start with and then no towels bringing our self’s to a point where we have to start using our moths to explore each other. At this point I would slowly start giving head to the man while the lady moves behind me and starts rubbing lube into my ass very gently. Slowly slipping one finger into me whilst still adding more and more lube until she has two fingers deep inside me and I am well lubed. Now I stop sucking his cock and turn around to face her. We kiss so she can taste his cock on my lips and then she guides my head down to her breasts and then further down between her legs. She now guides my head so I know where to lick and suck as she wants. From behind now he lubes up his cock and very gently starts to push his cock against my ass. I use my hands to pull my cheeks apart for him and guide his cock so it slowly slides inside me. I feel my ass gently stretch around his cock, just the head at first and then as he starts to slowly fuck me so I feel the whole length of him slide into me and listen to him start to groan while I suck and lick her pussy and th two of them can see each others faces. After he has cum he removes the condom and lays on the bed next to us. Now it is her turn and I lay on my back so she can get on top and fuck me while I suck his soft cock back to a hard state so he can fuck her while I watch.

So until next time we go for a quiet drink together and see where it ends up…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

The moths might night like it though.....the are tiny after all.

Only teasing.

over a year ago

Now that does sound very nice indeed mmmm

over a year ago

That sounds amazing lucky guy

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago