Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Short story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....he'd let me lead him through the front door closing it behind him before grabbing me from behind, pulling my body close to his so I can feel the hardness of his cock against my back............pulling my head to one side and kissing my neck while he squeezes at my boobs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

He pulls up my skirt to see my stockings and suspenders and pushes me onto the stairs while he unzips his fly to release his throbbing hard cock..........holding me down and spreading my legs he rubs his already wet cock end against my pussy before sliding it deep inside me. Moaning as my tight pussy clenches around his girth he holds me down and slowly starts to slide in and out of my wetness, enjoying every inch I begin to moan with pleasure......

over a year ago

With his hands on my shoulders he pulls me back towards him as he thrusts again and again......getting deeper and harder with each thrust he starts to lose control.

Pulling out quickly before he looses himself completely he turns me over and gets on his knees.

Spreading my legs apart and lifting them in the air while he lowers his head to taste the sweet wet juices dripping from my aching pussy. I moan with pleasure as his tongue slowly laps over my clit and inside me, slowly shaking his head side to side making his face wet with my juices. I cannot help but moan.

over a year ago

Reaching his hands up towards my boobs he takes one in his hand, gently squeezing and teasing my nipple between his fingers. Little spasms of pleasure and pain begin to excite me as I take his other hand, place his middle finger in my mouth and slowly suck. Enjoying every sensation of his lapping tongue, now erect nipples hard with excitement as he squeezes harder and harder and the slow sucking of his finger in my mouth makes him rise from his knees, pull me forward and force this now pulsating cock into my mouth.

over a year ago

Holding my hair as he forces himself deep into my throat, gagging me and chocking me again and again, not letting me stop to breathe or swallow as I begin to dribble down my chin he smiles with pleasure and calls me a good girl before asking me to suck him.

Standing I front of me I take his wet cock in my hand and feel just how hard he has become. I slowly run my tongue over his cock end, round in circles as I hear him moan in agreement I run my tongue down the length of his shaft while stroking his balls.

I take one sack in my mouth and gently suck as I squeeze his cock with my free hand. I feel him going slightly weak at the knees, my turn to make him sit. I lower hy head, moving his legs apart and slowly dribble on his balls, watching as it runs down towards his arse I then taken his cock in my mouth.

over a year ago

I feel his buttocks clenching and slowly thrusting upwards with each mouthful I take, he holds my head and slowly moves with me. I moan with pleasure as sucking his hard cock makes my pussy ache and dribble warm wetness from my lips.

Raising my head I slowly crawl over him, stopping as I feel his cock sliding over my stomach and pushing against my dripping pussy. I take it in my hand and rub jilt against me, covering his cock with my juices then rubbing it over my arse.

To his surprise I begin to tease my arse mith his wet cock, slowly squeezing his end inside my tight entry, pausing to let the moment of slight pain pass before relaxing and gently sitting back on his full length.

I watch his face as he enters my behind. The surprise gives way to pleasure, so intense he looks intoxicated.

Feeling his full hard cock deep inside me I gently lean forward and begin the slow rise and fall of tightness on his shaft.xxxx

over a year ago

I let him take my breast in his mouth, gently rubbing my nipple between his teeth then flicking it to erect ness with his tongue. I love the sensation that builds up inside me. With his hard cock in my ass and my nipples in his mouth I soon feel the wave of warmth and excitement I know will make me shudder.

He senses I'm on my way and carefully gets me to me knees in front of him before re entering my now relaxed anus, this time he's not so gentle. As he builds up speed he is now fucking my arse hard, a rage comes over him, a need for dominance as he becomes overwhelmed. Almost shouting with every thrust he makes I'm almost there.....feeling every move he makes I can't stop myself from cumming.....he thrusts so deep inside me I shudder and go weak at the knees.

Not finished he pushes me flat on my face and pounds my arse with his huge cock, I can feel him getting deeper and harder as he reaches climax I wonder if he will pull out but he doesn't. With one last hard deep thrust he holds himself inside me moaning loudly in ecstasy as he shoots his load deep inside me.

over a year ago

Not finished having his way I'm dragged back on my knees and fed his now softening cock. Wanting me to suck him dry and swallow every last drop. Whilst doing this I can feel his hot load dripping from my behind.

Happy with my mouth full his last act is to turn me round and lick his cum from my aching anus. Spreading my cheeky to see his creamy liquid exit my tight hole he laps it up leaving nothing behind apart from me..............

Post new Message to Thread