Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It started with a text... ;)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You text me: “Put the key under the mat. Get naked. Be on the sofa blindfolded. I will be there in 10 minutes. No talking.”

My heart starts pounding, and my body courses with adrenalin, feeling alive, my breath catches a little, with the anticipation. I dutifully place the key under the mat and go back to undress. I am quickly naked and then I lay on the couch. My nipples are already hard with the coldness of the air. I put the fire on to take the chill off the room, it crackles in the grate as the flames dance seductively.

I hear the key in the lock and then the door close sharply. I put my blindfold on quickly, a silk scarf I’d discarded the night before. I lay back and wait for you. Hearing your footsteps on the hard floor, my heart beat echoes them. I am aware of you taking off your clothes, hear them drop on the carpet. I smile at you. The thought crosses my mind that it might not be you standing before me naked. Someone else perhaps, who you‘d made privy to our erotic game. Nervous of this until I feel your familiar touch and sneak a peek beneath my blindfold at your strong tattooed thigh and glimpse your already erect cock. I relax.

You kiss me and I taste the bitter sweetness of the cigarette you’d just stubbed out. Your beard is soft and has a feint smell of your morning aftershave. I feel your hard cock pressing against my thigh and your fingers brushing across my pubic hair. You deftly put a finger inside me and I squirm into you, aching for more. I’m already wet, have been since the first text. The mere thought of your delicious hard cock sliding into me is enough to make me start to tingle inside and produce that silky wetness.

You pull my hips into position and part my legs, pushing your body toward me. Your cock slides straight inside my pussy and I inhale the smell of your chest as you thrust into me. I relish the sensation of your solid hardness inside me again. Kissing me once more, we move together in a smooth rhythm until you pull out and wordlessly move me to face the other way. I straddle the sofa and brace my arms on the back. You lean over me and your cock finds its place with no awkwardness, it just fits. My pussy pulses around it and soon I feel your cum oozing from me, you pull away. I reach down and feel the slippery wetness you’ve left, I smell your distinct sexiness on my fingers and taste it before you kiss me and silently leave.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ob_bieMan
over a year ago

Bath

Love this! What would you of done of someone else had been there and privy to your cheeky games x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

loved this because i actually have tattooed thighs and a beard lol

over a year ago

"loved this because i actually have tattooed thighs and a beard lol "
ooohhh hello

By *esira.tmWoman
over a year ago

altrincham

love this!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What is your number? would love to send you a text like that then follow it through xxxxxxx

By *onny BonesMan
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

over a year ago

" love this! "

thank you

Post new Message to Thread