Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Used

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a really big fantasy of seeing r totally used by a group of well hung hot guys , used at both ends and all holes , I want to see her suck , fuck and covered in cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I have a really big fantasy of seeing r totally used by a group of well hung hot guys , used at both ends and all holes , I want to see her suck , fuck and covered in cum "
Sounds like great fun but hard to arrange. Do you just like to watch or join in too? J

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love to help that come true

By *icebloke551Man
over a year ago

Kidderminster

I'm happy to volunteer to be one if the men to use her for you

over a year ago

"I have a really big fantasy of seeing r totally used by a group of well hung hot guys , used at both ends and all holes , I want to see her suck , fuck and covered in cum Sounds like great fun but hard to arrange. Do you just like to watch or join in too? J "

It's not that hard to arrange, we have arranged quite a few meets where I have had group meets with guys x

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I have a really big fantasy of seeing r totally used by a group of well hung hot guys , used at both ends and all holes , I want to see her suck , fuck and covered in cum Sounds like great fun but hard to arrange. Do you just like to watch or join in too? J

It's not that hard to arrange, we have arranged quite a few meets where I have had group meets with guys x"

Very good. I know one cpl who tried to arrange one and 2 guys turned up! Did ye have it a club or a hotel meet or your home? J

over a year ago

Just want to watch

over a year ago

Just want to watch

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Just want to watch "
Nice. You got an interest in cuckold it just watching? J

over a year ago

Maybe abit of both

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Maybe abit of both "
sounds great. Have ye chatted about what cuckold might mean for ye? Send me a message if ye fancy a chat about it. J

By *icebloke551Man
over a year ago

Kidderminster

How about a cuckold situation with a group of men

By *icebloke..but filthyMan
over a year ago

london

RJ, I've arranged group meets for a couple, with up to 14 guys taking their pleasure from the girl, who's been variously dp'd, blindfolded, covered in cum, photographed, etc., all at her request). But it's difficult to get in touch with you if you have single guys blocked...

over a year ago

RJ I know a few guys who enjoy group fun. I can also accom if you like? Message me.

over a year ago

"I have a really big fantasy of seeing r totally used by a group of well hung hot guys , used at both ends and all holes , I want to see her suck , fuck and covered in cum Sounds like great fun but hard to arrange. Do you just like to watch or join in too? J

It's not that hard to arrange, we have arranged quite a few meets where I have had group meets with guys x Very good. I know one cpl who tried to arrange one and 2 guys turned up! Did ye have it a club or a hotel meet or your home? J "

They are at home and we find invite double the amount of guys you want there usually half turned up although once a few years ago we did just that and all the guys turned up... Was busy for quite a few hours x

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

It's not that hard to arrange, we have arranged quite a few meets where I have had group meets with guys x Very good. I know one cpl who tried to arrange one and 2 guys turned up! Did ye have it a club or a hotel meet or your home? J

They are at home and we find invite double the amount of guys you want there usually half turned up although once a few years ago we did just that and all the guys turned up... Was busy for quite a few hours x"

Haha I bet it was but great fun. You must have been sore! Lol Happy Birthday by the way. When is it? Hope you get your present! Lol x

Post new Message to Thread