Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I want to use my husband

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can use my husband as I want to be in total control but have no idea where to start so was hoping you good people have any good ideas x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

tie him up and fuck him with a strapon

over a year ago

My partner fucks me with a strapon she chains me up but in such a way that I can still walk about to do the house chores the list is too long put a little imagination into it and you will have him doing anything you want my partner will use me as a foot stool of she has no other use for me

over a year ago

Oh and if you want total complete control then buy a chastity cage for him

By *ardlovinmanMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

If your married aren't you already in complete control of him? Lol, sorry!

Do you mean to control him physically or psychologically or both? Xxx

By *ardlovinmanMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hope I didn't offend like, see your controlling me now! Damn! Get that that high out my bum now! Lol. Xxx

over a year ago

Tie him up well gag him then get his credit card and go on a mad spending spree!! X he will feel 100% used

over a year ago

I will be you Bull, your hubby will call me Master, make the tea and watch me shoot all over your face and breasts. He will me ordered to lick you clean f course.

Jonny x

over a year ago

I will be you Bull, your hubby will call me Master, make the tea and watch me shoot all over your face and breasts. He will me ordered to lick you clean f course.

Jonny x

over a year ago

Tie him up gag him spank his arse till he asks you to stop then pour hot wax over his body then slide you strap on in to him then when you are finished get him to lick you till you want him to stop

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Make him wear exactly the same outfit as you while you fuck another man in front of him, after the guy has finished with you make your sissy cuckold hubby clean a real Mans cum from a real woman's pussy while he is dressed in lacy bra,thong,suspenders, seamed stockings,high heels,dress,make up, and hair in the same style as you. Make sure your sissy hubby is in a CB6000 so he can't do anything with his cock until you release him after you are totally satisfied, the next stage is to make him suck your lovers cock hard then for your hubby to guide the hard cock into you and then after the cums in you he cleans your lovers cock of all your juices before cleaning you out.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Oh and if you want total complete control then buy a chastity cage for him "

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Make him wear exactly the same outfit as you while you fuck another man in front of him, after the guy has finished with you make your sissy cuckold hubby clean a real Mans cum from a real woman's pussy while he is dressed in lacy bra,thong,suspenders, seamed stockings,high heels,dress,make up, and hair in the same style as you. Make sure your sissy hubby is in a CB6000 so he can't do anything with his cock until you release him after you are totally satisfied, the next stage is to make him suck your lovers cock hard then for your hubby to guide the hard cock into you and then after the cums in you he cleans your lovers cock of all your juices before cleaning you out. "

over a year ago

Wow that's sexy

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 09/02/14 12:53:42]

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Tie him to a chair and make him watch you getting fucked by two men at once in front of him

over a year ago

wish my wife do this to me

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

A good place to start would be to make sure he wants you to be in total control; if he doesn't you will struggle'.

If he does you need to sort out what he can cope with and what he cannot; because I have known a couple where she went to far too fast and it ruined their relationship.

You don't say if you want sexual control now and again or 24/7 control; the sexual side is easier that the other (man-horny-do what he is told- and all that)

Having considered that, most of the comments above have merit; some as a starting point, some maybe for when he is better trained.

Sounds like you will both have fun though.

Shame I am too old and too far away; I could have helped !

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Get him a cage for his cock. Won't be able to get hard or wank. After day or two he will be completely submissive and do what he is told. From there, there are so many options !!!

By *istress and SissyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

i have been locked by my wife for 11 months & im now totally submissive to her & her lovers

By *stbury57Couple
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

This will be with your bull watching make him lay on his back naked legs over his head till toes touch floor. Then wank his cock which is above his mouth as you fuck his ass with your vibrator. listen to him whimper as he feels himself cumming when he whimpers wank faster and ram vibe up his ass make him open his mouth and swallow the lot then keep wanking till his balls ache. them make him watch you getting real cock from your bull he will be your sub cuck for rest of his life after this

over a year ago

"This will be with your bull watching make him lay on his back naked legs over his head till toes touch floor. Then wank his cock which is above his mouth as you fuck his ass with your vibrator. listen to him whimper as he feels himself cumming when he whimpers wank faster and ram vibe up his ass make him open his mouth and swallow the lot then keep wanking till his balls ache. them make him watch you getting real cock from your bull he will be your sub cuck for rest of his life after this"

Mmmmm now that sounds good wish I could my wife to do this or even better fuck me with a strap on and wank me till I cum in my mouth

over a year ago

"This will be with your bull watching make him lay on his back naked legs over his head till toes touch floor. Then wank his cock which is above his mouth as you fuck his ass with your vibrator. listen to him whimper as he feels himself cumming when he whimpers wank faster and ram vibe up his ass make him open his mouth and swallow the lot then keep wanking till his balls ache. them make him watch you getting real cock from your bull he will be your sub cuck for rest of his life after this"

Mmm yes please, sounds like you have thought this out x

over a year ago

Don't let him touch you.... I had a sexual partner who wanted nothing more than to run his hands all over me. I used to get him into a position where I could fuck his fingers but if he moved them I would stop. I'd kiss him but if he kissed me back I'd stop, I loved it and it turned me on so much. And drove him wild so was I knew it was time I'd let him go at me and he would come fast and hard.... Loved it

over a year ago

Mmmm any fem or cpl can do that to me. pretty please

over a year ago

love this idea ...but alas noone to try it with x

over a year ago

So many good ideas so few woman wanting to do it !

Post new Message to Thread