Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The office slut

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So yeah like the title says...

it all started at the christmas work party where i had somehow found myself talking to my manager for a rather long time, swapped numbers and half of her lifestory. she confided into me with hints and techniques that her marriage had grown stale and to an extent her hubby was not giving her what she 'requires'

Now my manager is early 30s, 5 8ish, big natural tits but a very fit body, gym fit.

for most of the start of this year i had noticed she had been emailing me a lot, texting, smiling at every oppurtunity, just all things to make me take note..

i knew deepdown if i wanted to i could probably fuck her and my cock really wanted to but my brain said no its immoral.

until one day...

its fairly early in the morning, email comes through, its from my boss sharon i shall call her.

''You best get that debt report down by the end of the play else il have your balls on my wall''

nice email...so i reply cheekily, '' youd need a pretty big pair of scissors to remove them, will try my best today''

so she replies '' you and your bold claims i see no evidence

''

''anytime' i reply,

''come to my office and bolt the door''

so with a nervous look around and delay i ponder whether to go, do i, don't i..so yeah i go i nock the door and go in.

She was nowhere in site, i thought shit she has stitched me up i turn round to leave, she had hidden behind the cupboard and is now standing by the door which she swiftly proceeds to bolt..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

Mmmm more please

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

Every grl has flrted n turned on someone thet wrk with xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely there is more, could get very interesting

over a year ago

mmm very interesting and one of my fantasies, love to hear more.

over a year ago

More please

Post new Message to Thread