Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

memoirs of a cuckqueen

Jump to newest

By *o drama queen OP   Woman
over a year ago

Abergele

Marrying an older alpha male was never going to easy ,sharing him was harder!

It was summer,we just moved to a new area and id made some new friends on the school run.I decided to invite a few to a barbecue we were having.Heather was one of them,a single mum ,with a lovely personality and huge boobs.

Drinks were consumed and I noticed my husband sitting closer to heather ,flirting and paying her compliments . Jealousy crept in ,but i didnt mention it as there were other guests.

Towards the end of the night there were only the 3 of us left.

I went to get more wine for us and when I came back my husband was rubbing Heathers thigh ,his cock bulging in his trousers.He looked up to see me shocked and hurt ,but also turned on.

He told heather to stay where she was ,and i was going to have to watch him and her.Of course she didnt need telling twice.She was single and hadnt had a man for ages.

He moved his hand up her dress ,parted her legs and felt her pussy under her knickers.She was moist already,I could see her wetness .He pulled her knickers to the side,her hairy slit glistening.

He slipped 2 fingers into her,looking at me ,then kissed her on the lips.

I was so turned on yet jealous at the same time.

He called me over,"pull my cock out of my trousers and suck me"he said,"make me ready for Heathers wet cunt"

I dropped to my knees,opened his zipper and pulled his already hard thick cock out.His knob was glistening with sticky precum.I closed my eyes and greedily licked it,then sucked his length.

I looked up to see him pushing 4 fingers into Heathers moist pussy.She was moaning as he was stretching her ,ready to take his thick girth.

He pulled his fingers out and put them to my face,"smell Heathers cunt on my fingers"he said ,then put them in my mouth,forcing me to to lick her juice.

He stood up,held Heathers hand and told her he was taking her upstairs to fuck her in our bed.

"Stay here "he told me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyman1974Man
over a year ago

cardiff

More plz xxx

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Nice; is there more ?