Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

group sex slut

Jump to newest

By *ocal lad 91 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I have had this fantasy for ages now. My fb is in heels her collar n has a blindfold on. I put her on her knees in middle of the room. When she is there i leave n fetch the 3 other guys to make her a slut.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have had this fantasy for ages now. My fb is in heels her collar n has a blindfold on. I put her on her knees in middle of the room. When she is there i leave n fetch the 3 other guys to make her a slut."

AND???????

By *ocal lad 91 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

With her surrounded bout cocks I tell her she must be covered head to toe in cum b4 she is allowed off her knees. I give her my rock hard cock in her mouth. While the others grope my wet willing slut. She takes it in turns sucking each of us. When I say so she mounts 1 guy guiding him deep into her sweet dripping pussy. I slide my cock into her tight ass hole n get the other two guys to gag her using there cocks we all use all her holes b4 leaving her dripping cum

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"With her surrounded bout cocks I tell her she must be covered head to toe in cum b4 she is allowed off her knees. I give her my rock hard cock in her mouth. While the others grope my wet willing slut. She takes it in turns sucking each of us. When I say so she mounts 1 guy guiding him deep into her sweet dripping pussy. I slide my cock into her tight ass hole n get the other two guys to gag her using there cocks we all use all her holes b4 leaving her dripping cum "

Now that's a plan and a bloody good one!

By *pentoanythingMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

"With her surrounded bout cocks I tell her she must be covered head to toe in cum b4 she is allowed off her knees. I give her my rock hard cock in her mouth. While the others grope my wet willing slut. She takes it in turns sucking each of us. When I say so she mounts 1 guy guiding him deep into her sweet dripping pussy. I slide my cock into her tight ass hole n get the other two guys to gag her using there cocks we all use all her holes b4 leaving her dripping cum

Now that's a plan and a bloody good one!"

Make it happen. I would be well up for it and I am sure you'd get 2 others and very easily

over a year ago

Sounds horny m8

By *ocal lad 91 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I have spoke to her n o my god she squirted all over as I told her my plan for a filthy weekend

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I volunteer to be clean up girl after...

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

How horny , now I have plans for Tracey emmmm

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"How horny , now I have plans for Tracey emmmm "