Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy Come True

Jump to newest

By *odden OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By Nodden Man just this minute!

glasgow

A couple of years ago a girl with whom I had been in a relationship with some 10 years before contacted me asking to meet up, I was surprised by this but also a little intrigued, so aggreed.

The first time we met up the girl told me how she had got married and had two children, and how unhappy she was and how she loved me, wanted to be with me and often fantasised that it was me when her husband was making love to her. I was really turned on by this and allthough nothing happened that first meet I couldnt stop thinking about all the things she had said.

We had exchanged numbers and as you can imagine day by day the late night/early morning calls and txt's got more and more explicit. With her telling me how wet she was thinking about how much she wanted to take my shaved, hard, throbbing, cut cock and slowly put it in her mouth, teasing me bit by bit until her tongue could gently lick my balls and how she would then slowly withdraw my cock from her mouth and whilst giving me oral she would masturbate me, bringing me to the edge time after time until I could take no more and she would then let me cum in her mouth and throat taking every last drop and licking her lips with the salty taste of my semen.

This wasn't a one way street, I would describe to her how I would kiss her stocking clad legs all the way up to the little bit of flesh between the top of the stocking and her wet panties, where I would pause for a second to look up and into her eyes as I pulled her wet pink ruffled panties to the side with one hand and gently stroke her wet pussy with the other hand, how I would insert one finger and let her feel me gently massage the inside of her slowly at first, then another finger, gathering speed and rythm as I felt her breathing get deeper and faster and with the first ripples of orgasm I would use both hands to part her wet lips and using my mouth and tongue to bring her orgasms to a finale.

She would then tell me how much pleasure it would give her to feel my skin next to hers, and feel me thrusting my hard throbbing cock deep inside her.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks we shared these and other fantasies, one of which involed the girl arriving at my place with just a raincoat, heels, stockings, a basque and really nice pair of pants.

I never expected to ever be that lucky and have that fantasy become a reality, but!!

About a week after sharing this with her I answered to a knock on my door only to find her standing there, she stepped through the open door closing it behind her and let the raincoat fall to the floor exposing a beautifull pink basque with black detail which really showed off her perfect curves, a pink ruffled french thong which made her pert bum cheeks to die for, black hold ups and a pair of black heels.She stepped forward kissed me and led me to my bedroom.

by the time I had followed her bum up the hall and reached my bedroom my cock was nearly hard, she kissed me once more and then got on her knees, took my cock out put it in her mouth and gave me an incredible blow job, just as described in the previous txt's, she edged me beautifully and as promised made me cum in her mouth and throat.

When she had finished I picked her up layed her on my bed and proceeded up her stocking clad leg to that litte bit of flesh pausing, then pulling the wet panties to the side inserting first one finger, then another massaging the inside of her smooth wet pussy, feeling her body tremble as the first waves of her orgasm start I pulled the pants off and went down on her with my mouth and tongue, She climaxed, and again. by this time my cock was hard for her again, so moving up next to her and kissing passionately she started to masturbate me slowly at first, but very firmly, I thought my cock was going to explode, pushing her more down on to her back and spreading her legs I climbed on top, she grabbed my cock and put it inside her, I teased her with it, only giving her the end at first, as I pushed deeper I could feel her hips pressing mine to give her more, I thrust deeper and harder and faster, then more slowly, pulling her legs up and round under my chest I was able to penetrate really deep and could feel her orgasm start to rise again I by this time could fell my balls start to tighten as I came close to the point of no return, she to must have sensed this and whispered in my ear so quietly that she wanted me to cum deep inside her, another few strokes, I could feel her wet pussy grip my throbbing cock as I came deep inside her she let go and finished her orgasm.

We cuddled in close for a while after that not saying anything until we had regained our composure we had sex a couple of more times that day and that was a fantasy becoming reality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a great tale, very hot

By *odden OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Thanks mate,

It is a true story, we still catch up sometimes,when we do its allways good, can't thank her enough for being the one to do that for me. Don't think it would have been the same expierience with someone else!

Post new Message to Thread