Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My fantasy lover

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As soon as i set eyes on my fantasy lover, my heart would beat faster and a smile would light up my face. To be instantly happy and attracted with a tingling anticipation of things to come.

For him to be equally pleased with what he see's, for it to show on his face with a twinkle in his eyes..someone who totally enjoys sexual encounters that are never rushed and last all night.

My fantasy lover would be lean and muscular so i could trace the outline of his definition all over his body,touching kissing every inch becoming more and more excited at the thought of him fucking me with his beautiful perfect hard cock that he knows how to use and who wants to use it again and again. An unselfish lover like myself always giving and pleasing and exploring. A lover who will take the time to build me up to an explosive inner orgasm that is so intense its mind blowing.. A lover who wants to please and loves to give with the reward of a passionate insatiable wanton woman that in turn will give as much attention and pleasure to him. I want to be taken to another world, experience new feelings of pleasure and to make sure my fantasy lover receives all of the above.

Oh to find this elusive lover......

There's a knock at the door.... i open it and there he is, let me tell you what happens.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugger222Man
over a year ago

Amesbury

You rang M'Lady?!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My heart stopped for a split second...

By *ike_TrishaCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I'll be there later....Sorry forgot the address. Haha xx.

Post new Message to Thread