Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mistress

Jump to newest

By *ulie and Matt OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

I started chatting to ladies and couples online when a couple said they go to club I told my wife, as we were open in all things like that saying would she like that Yes so we went to try the club well cut long story short it was interesting we got told about this site so we joined were we chatted to a local lady I met her first off and after that we all went to the clubs were we enjoyed playing I loved seeing the ladies being fucked etc such a turn on well the lady we will call Tina she used to tell who she was with what she wants etc well I said I like being told what to do sexually, we discussed all over coffee seems we like lots I like w/s she loves it told Tina I’ve peed in the wife after I’ve entered her Tina wanted that and vice versa so we often had a session my wife knowing all or joining in

Well Tina told me she likes TV,s etc and liked telling them to do things bit like a femdom I said Yes but not that strict Interesting I said “Want to try it” she said yes what harm can it do I thought so next it was a vib in my ass then licking when told too and pissed on by her, all was fun. We were having a coffee and Tina asked would I like more well I was so horny, I could only say yes. Well next time we met it was I thought for coffee I walked in she was dressed in lovely pvc dress she said bedroom ok I said “OK what?” now I’m naive here I said Ok Tina? “ I’m miss or madam to you” ah I thought got you “yes Miss” that’s better she said Now we both know I don’t do pain slight slap but no spanking etc we got to the bedroom and she pushed me on the bed asked again you still want to go more “yes Miss” She said good You know I like TV’S “ Yes Miss” well Im not going to make you one I just want to see you in something I like well I was so horny and excited I said yes miss so next thing my kit is off stockings on me panties and Basque type top “I wont do anymore don’t want to put you off” well I had to admit it didn’t do a lot for me but I said does this please you Miss “yes it does now bend over as I did she blindfolded me and next thing is she’s lubing my ass I though ah the dildo is coming well I felt something probing my ass and it didn’t feel like the dildo it went in slowly as my ass was not used to being used, it went in further and I thought wow that’s not the dildo then pulled out then back in I felt her thighs hitting me, She’s fucking me I thought must be a strap-on didn’t know she had one well she was enjoying it I had to say I wasn’t that much felt uncomfortable but she was being pleased she stopped and pulled out, what now I thought, turn over she says I felt her get on the bed she straddle me knees either side of me “lick my cunt boy”, She knows I love dirty talk, so I started too where I found as I did I felt her lips move and then it was getting wet she then pissed on my face she knows I like this so for the first time ever I opened my mouth I thought I want to try drinking it wow it was good she stopped mid flow moved off and I felt her straddle my cock, she started to lower down on me then carried on peeing, wow weird lovely feeling it trickled to a stop “how is your bladder boy” as she pushes on my stomach “I will have to let my erection go down first” well any guy that’s done this Knows it is difficult, I’m in her and let it die down till I feel I can pee then I pee she’s now making noises of enjoyment so much I get erect so it stops it was good while I could do it she gets off me and she pees my piss back on me

Fuck me Boy and fuck me hard well she knows as Im so horny it wont be long before I cum if I fuck her hard I enter her and she demand I fuck hard and fast “ I’ll cum “I said I know and so will I she said well did as told just as I was Cumming she gushed wow what a feeling I cum in her and we were spent “did you enjoy that” she said “ yes Miss“ I said ”you used a strap-on on me” yes she said a small one as you have a tight ass and don’t want to put you off I said well it was different good she said I have more for you next time, wow what more is there I thought quick shower and off out peck on the cheek as I pass her “next time boy” she says with a wink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very interesting

By *ulie and Matt OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

thank you will continue with next time if others are interested

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago