Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meet with Bareback Lady and Sub Cuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, a little back story. I've brought up the idea of swinging with my wife, even just a threesome with another guy making her come loads would be horny as hell, but she's never gone for it.

So recently I took a different approach. It's not something everyone here will approve of, as it's not really morally all that defensible. I cheated a couple of times, one of which was with a woman I began taking to on here.

The sex was mind blowing, with her gushing repeatedly, and me getting to use toys, my fingers, tongue and of course my cock to get her off.

Well, I've arranged another sexy meet with her next week, but I also asked her if she fancied a threesome. She was excited by the idea, but nervous. I decided to invite not one, but two, sissy subs to get the chance to join in.

The first to get to her place after I get there and give them directions will get to sit and listen, then join in at my command, while I'll send the loser pics of my lover's twice cummy pussy.

The winner will have to sit, out of sight, and listen to me giving this sexy lady a couple of hot orgasms by hand or tongue, then I'll slip inside her, bringing my cock to him to taste her before I come deep inside her. He then gets to lick her cummy pussy clean while I coax my cock hard again, and after he's made her come, we'll DP her (at her request, I might add) with me deep in her arse. Again, he'll get to clean up the mess, and if I get my way I'll call the other guy to repeat the experience immediately.

She wants me to take pictures of the whole thing. One of the guys has asked me to fuck him in front of her. Any suggestions as to anything people would like me to do (bearing in mind I can take pics of the action)?

This makes me so horny, and might well be responsible for fanning the flames that forge the bull in me.

How this affects my marriage is anybody's guess.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That old chestnut

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What chestnut? I haven't suggested playing with food too!

She's really horny about this thread - go on, give her some suggestions as to what I should have the guy(s) do for her...

Post new Message to Thread