Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Last Sat

Jump to newest

By *wned Em OP   Couple
over a year ago

nuneaton

I wore a knee length black skirt, black boots, see thru blouse and three quarter bra, stockings and suspenders and a short raincoat as instructed. My Master wanted to take me shopping. As you might imagine it was not a usual Saturday morning shopping trip. He took me to B&Q and filmed me as I reached and bent to top and bottom shelves and squatted and flashed my boobs and cunt and arse in the quieteraislesof the gardening section. I was very nervous and constantly checking no one was coming as I masturbated in one of the sheds for sale and in the builders yard sections. Just hope the CCTV wasn't on lol

Next he took me to Asda where he bought a fresh cream chocolate eclair. Not a reward for completing the B&Q task of course but later in the club he made me insert it into my cunt. It was cold and squishy the chocolate melted so I rubbed in into my clit. Once it was all inside he fucked me and added his extra cream lol

It turned out to be a messy day at the club as my Master decided he wanted to make full use of my holes one after another. I'd stocked up on cherry flavoured lube so its wasn't as nasty sucking his cock after he had fucked my arse and he repeated went from one hole to another eventually cumming in my arse and then later my cunt.

Another good flogging and whipping occurred beforehand and a small group of guys and a lady gathered to watch so he made me masturbate and use my dog toy on my cunt. One of the guys joined in and helped me work the dog toy and soon I was gushing as the others stood around and watched. I don't cum easily but this particular toy is almost guaranteed to get a woman to gush. Happy to supply details of where it can be bought if anyone is interested.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Im not going to screwfix anymore. B&Q is clearly more fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

tell us about the dog toy sounds great

over a year ago

Yeah im really intregued about this dog toy...maybe a used one?

By *wned Em OP   Couple
over a year ago

nuneaton

Got it from Pet's at Home

£12.00 to £17.00

KONG Safestix

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

"Im not going to screwfix anymore. B&Q is clearly more fun "

And b and q price match screwfix lol

over a year ago

Have any guys used these yet?

over a year ago

Just looked up those "Kong safestix" on Google!!....they look fun. Wouldn't of thought of pets at home for pussy toys??lol....

Love to see a pic of one of them in action too?

over a year ago

"Im not going to screwfix anymore. B&Q is clearly more fun

And b and q price match screwfix lol

"

You can do it when you b&q it

Post new Message to Thread