Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The tailor (my first guy)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all this is a story about my first sexual encounter with a guy.

I was 19 and my parents had split up a few years ago and my farther was due to remarry. He had moved to Manchester after the divorce and found himself a new life. He asked me to be an usher at his wedding to which I was happy to oblige the only problem was that he needed my measurements for a suit as have was having them made in Manchester.

So I needed to get my measurements sent over to him so he could order the suit. I told him I didn't know them but would try and get them sorted as quick as I could. So the next day at work I rang my local tailor and explained the situation to him and asked if he was able to help he was more than happy to help he said. Pop down after work about 5 and he would sort me out.

So after finishing at the store where I was working I packed up and headed to the tailors it was about 5 past 5 when I got there and the door was locked and a closed sign on the door I thought I missed my chance but I give the door a knock to which I could see a gentleman come out from the back and say sorry where closed. I quickly said but I spoke to you on the phone this morning about a fitting and was sorry for being late. The man quickly came running to the door and invited me in. He said he was sorry for being rude he just didn't want to many people coming in off the street for fittings as he wanted to shut up for the night and that I was his last appointment.

The man then asked me to take a seat in the back while he got himself a drink. The man walked into the room just as I had sat down the room was a standard room with a table and chairs and a little mirrored changing room in there as well. The table was full of measuring equipment. The man pick up a card and asked me to stand up and take of my coat.

He picked up his measuring tape and said he was going to do my neck first and took his tape and started tried to measure my neck but as I was wearing a polo shirt he was having a bit of bother getting it and asked if I could remove my shirt to which I did. He was free to do my neck know. He measured my shoulders and back before jotting down the measurements on the card. He then said he was going to do my legs now and He started around to taking the measurement from my bum the my heel and then said to get a more precise measurement if I could take of more trousers as they were very baggy.

So I slipped my trousers off and caught my self in the mirror just standing in front of a guy in just my boxer shorts and socks. My tailor quickly carried on with his work saying that's better now there off quickly getting the length and writing it down before checking my waist size. While he was checking my waist he passed his tape around my back and got a feel of my bum to which he said sorry and continued his work I thought nothing of as he was done and marking the size on his card. Then he told me it was time to do my in seem and asked me to spread my legs a little before taking to his knees. He measured my right first from bottom to top where at the top the back of his hand pressed against my penis. Then he started on the left again bottom to top and again his hand pressed up against my penis as I said I was 19 at the time and being at that age any kind of thing was turning me on I could feel my cock slowly getting hard when there was a knock at the front door. The tailor was quickly up off his knees and addressing a man at the door. To which he said he was closed and he would have to come back another time. While the tailor was seeing to the man my cock was nearly fully hard. So I tried to cover it up and turned away so the tailor could not see it and thinking he was finished and I could just get dressed and leave.

The tailor entered the room again and quickly apologized and went to his card where he noticed he had not wrote down my in seem and if he could take it again. So I turned back around with my hands covering my bulge the tailor knew what had happend and joked it that was for him before getting back to work on my in seem. I think I turned a bright shade of red and thought he must have seen this a thousand times before. He took my right measurement the same as before. But when he took my left at the top of my leg he slowly cupped my balls. I was shocked.

He then asked if I would like my cock measured. I looked at him and didn't say a word. He told me I would be ok. So he slow slid my boxer shorts down to my ankles exposing my fully hard cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wot happened next?

over a year ago

Wow tell us more I'm so hard now

By *bw48Woman
over a year ago

warrington

mmmmmmmore plz x

over a year ago

over a year ago

More more more

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Tell us more

over a year ago

More such a horny story

over a year ago

Jeeeez, more!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Thanks for the nice comments. Will get the next part up later;)

over a year ago

Part 2

So as I stood there butt naked and a gentleman on his knees in front of me with his eyes fixed on my rock hard cock I stayed silent not saying a single word. The tailor lifted his tape and began to measure my cock. Slowly taking his tape and placing it at the tip of my cock and guiding it down my shaft before stopping at my balls. You are just under 8 inchs long he said.

The tailor then placed his tape on the floor and took hold of my cock and began to slowly jerk my cock as he looked up at me. It felt so wrong and good all at the same time. With his other hand he cupped my balls and began massaging them. I looked at my cock and could see a little bit of pre-cum slowly dripping out of the end of my cock.

The man also saw it and wiped it off with his pinky finger before taking his finger and sucking the pre-cum off it. My god it was so horny I felt my cock pulse and more pre-cum was just dripping out of my cock. The man looked at my cock then back up at me and slowly rises his head towards my cock licking the tip of my cock and lapping up the pre-cum and then he opened his lips and took my cock in his mouth slowly sucking me.

As he was sucking my cock he placed his hands on my backside forcing more of my cock deeper into his mouth. Now at this point I have had some nice blow jobs from girls but this guy was putting them all to shame. Sucking my cock like a pro the man stopped and took one of his fingers and slowly licked it and placed his hand between my legs and up towards my ass and began rubbing my hole with his finger. He then quickly wrapped his lips around my cock again.

over a year ago

Very very sexy

By *arcia0Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Loving it?

over a year ago

Part 3

So as I stood there with the tailor sucking my cock and rubbing my ass hole with his finger he slowly pushed his finger into my hole. I had never taken any thing up my butt before so this was new to me. As he slid his finger deeper into my hole I could fell my cock bulging more and more. I was gonna blow suddenly the man stopped sucking my cock before looking at me and smirking as he began trying to slide an other finger in my ass. I could tell he was enjoying him self.

As soon as he got his second finger in my butt he moved me around so I was now looking away from him and facing the mirror. The man began to finger me a little faster while spreading my ass more and more before pulling his fingers out of my butt. Then the man grabbed hold of my hips and lifted his head towards my ass sticking his tongue deep in my hole. My god it felt so good. He was there for a while flicking my hole when I looked in the mirror to see he was undoing his pants and getting hold of his cock he was about the same size as me but had a little more girth.

The man then stood up taking off his trousers in the process and walked over to the table where in a box he pulled out bunch of condoms. He was facing away from me as his placed his jonny on before turning around to revel himself with a blue ribbed condom on. He asked me if I wanted it. I just looked at him and nodded. He walked over to took hold of my hand turned me around and slowly ran his hand down my back bending me over. He then slowly but surely took his cock and began to slide it into my ass. At first he only went as far as he had gone with his fingers taking his time to make sure he was not hurting me. But after a little while I could feel him getting deeper and deeper. Then as he was thrusting away I could feel his balls slapping against my ass he must have been all the way in.

I could feel my legs starting to shake before the man slowly helped me onto my knees with my ass in the air and head on the floor. It was fucking amazing every time he pushed his cock into me it felt so good. Then he slowed down before taking his cock out of me and turning me over and laying me on my back before taking my legs putting them on his shoulders and sliding his cock back inside my ass. He was back fucking me like a little slut again when took hold of my cock and started jerking me off. I looked into his eyes when he said cum for me. It didn't take to long before I blew my load. The thick white spurt of cum shot all over his hand and up my chest. I could see he was getting ready to blow as well when suddenly he took his cock out of me whipped of his jonny all over my cock and chest as well I was coverd in cum. As the last drop of cum dripped from his cock the man slowly bent down and began licking all of the cum off me taking in all his and mine making sure not to leave a bit before swallowing the lot.

I lay there for a second before the man stood up composed himself got himself dressed and saying he will be in the front of the shop when I was ready. So I got my self together got ready and walked into the front of the shop where the man who looked like nothing had happend gave me my card with the details of my measurements on before saying I should pop back for a cuppa tea and a catch up soon. As he opened the front door to let me out he gave me a little wink and said see you soon there's more fun to be had.

over a year ago

Lucky guy. Sounded like you both really enjoyed it

over a year ago

Thanks for the nice mail about this. I did go back to meet him a few more times if any one is interested;)

over a year ago

Yes please

over a year ago

Horni as hell that thx mate for sharing

over a year ago

Would of been great if the one of them had been female, but such a shame its 2 dudes...yuck!

By *aseyjones7Man
over a year ago

leicestershire

Wow great story , hot as hell

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

Definitely tell us about the other times...

Post new Message to Thread