Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Handjob

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're not into dogging, but for some time we'd wanted to fulfill one of our little outdoor fantasies. So, we found a good guy on Fab and set it up......

We'd arranged to meet you at 10pm in a small, secluded car park in the countryside.

We got there first and after a few minutes we saw you arrive. We flashed our lights and you pulled alongside.

You got out of your car and, as arranged, jumped into the back seat of ours. No-one spoke, again as agreed, but we all gave a little smile by way of a friendly greeting.

Charlie was in the front, watching, but Sasha was waiting for you in the back seat, wearing a short, slutty dress and heels.

She ran a hand over your crotch and you quickly undid your jeans, pushing them down below your knees. You stretched your body to give her better access to the already growing bulge in your tight black boxers.

Sasha stroked your cock through the material, wanting it fully hard before releasing it. It wasn't long before the head of your cock was pushing above the waistband, and Sasha ran her fingers through the sticky pre-cum, before sliding your boxers down your legs.

Your cock stood proud and free, and Sasha gripped and squeezed it firmly. She started to pump it, slowly at first. With her other hand she pulled her dress down so you could see her pert tits and stiff nipples. You didn't try to touch - you were playing your part perfectly.

By now your pre-cum was dripping down your cock and soaking Sasha's fingers. She gripped you a little more firmly, gradually increasing the speed. The only sound in the car came from the rhythmic, lubricated pumping of your cock. Sasha leaned in closer to you and whispered in your ear "I want you to spray your hot, sticky cum all over my tits you dirty bastard". She adjusted her position to kneel on the back seat, lifting her dress so you could see the lines of her slim waist and curvy arse.

Leaning across, she rubbed her nipples over the head of your cock, coating them in the glistening liquid. Now she pressed your cock into one of her tits and pumped you harder and faster. "Fuck my tits, cum all over my tits", she said.

After a minute of this, you couldn't hold out any longer. Your body arched and you gave a long groan as your cum sprayed across Sasha's tits. You looked down and watched as it dripped from her nipples onto your cock and balls. Sasha slowed her pumping and squeezed the last drop of cum from your cock, spreading it across her tits.

Sasha took some tissues and wiped you clean. You pulled up your boxers and jeans and, again without speaking, we all smiled at one-another and you went back to your own car.

We drove off in different directions, with just a brief, mutual blast of car horns to signify a fantasy well done.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow! That's incredibly sexy. I love the silence part,it would make the whole experience that bit more intense!

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

Great story. I'd love to partake in something like that.

over a year ago

What an incredible story. I am always free if I can help you

over a year ago

Thanks guys, glad you like it

over a year ago

Loved it-and hope it was good for you .

over a year ago

"Loved it-and hope it was good for you ."

Thanks. Actually, we haven't done it yet. We wrote it in past-tense as we thought it read better that way.

One day soon!

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

"Loved it-and hope it was good for you .

Thanks. Actually, we haven't done it yet. We wrote it in past-tense as we thought it read better that way.

One day soon!"

Well Kensington is very close. Not sure it's very private for this kind of activity though!

over a year ago

One day soon!

Well Kensington is very close. Not sure it's very private for this kind of activity though! "

Agreed, it's very much a country pursuit

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Great story , love to act it out sometime

over a year ago

"Great story , love to act it out sometime"

Thanks

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Excellent story, nicely written and a great little fantasy to act out

By *ice rideMan
over a year ago

solihull

One day soon!"

Birmingham is local and there are some quite places that no one will hear anything .. lol

over a year ago

Who wants to act this one out tomorrow morning ? Must be around Hinckley, Leicestershire and willing to post following the event !

over a year ago

Me please ??? Nuneaton here

over a year ago

"Excellent story, nicely written and a great little fantasy to act out "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Who wants to act this one out tomorrow morning ? Must be around Hinckley, Leicestershire and willing to post following the event !"

Did you pull it off?

over a year ago

Kind of, but was with a stranger and not someone on here, still open to offers though !!

Post new Message to Thread