Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

She wakes up to a strange cock

Jump to newest

By *igcockforfun2013 OP   Man
over a year ago

UK

Id love to arrange a meet with a guy and his gf/wife. His gf/wife doesnt know im in their bed. She is asleep as im kissing her neck, my hands on her side, moving my hand up and down her body. Feeling my hard cock up against her she awakens allowing my cock (condom already on) to enter her just awoken body. Her hand on my head as im kissing her shoulder now. My cock going inside her and she gasps as my cock goes further inside her for me to pull back out to my helmet. My hands on her tits massaging them before i beging theusting my cock hard inside her making her climax within minutes. Her bf/hubby stood at bottom of bed, she calls out his name as she orgasms so he the goes to her naked, her eyes open and sees him stood there as im fucking her! She doesnt stop through enjoying my cock deep inside her body. She gets hold of her bf/hubby cock and sucks it as im theusting my cock inside her. She doesnt know my name or what i look like until we change position and i am now ontop of her shagging hard and her hubby/bf has his balls sucked. I shoot my load as she does!

I then get up, he shags his wife/gf as she is sucking the remaing spunk from my helmet! Once he has cum i get another condom on to give her another seeing to as shes bent over the bed. I then tell her my name as she gasps with every deep thrust of my cock inside her......

Theres more to it but love that to happen!

Any offers?xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

UK

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

My wife would love it

over a year ago

UK

Id not turn your wife down and make sure she is pleasured lots!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We did this and she loved it!!!! Might have to do it again soon!!!!

over a year ago

UK

Shame couldnt get to the USA for it!xx

Post new Message to Thread